CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Burning from inside. Options

smokerx
#1 Posted : 2/26/2015 4:59:15 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

I will try to explain as best as I can the experience I had smoking changa lately.

Last two sessions went completely different then before. I do not know if thats related to new changa I made or my self. It was not like that when I tried this new changa first time. The experience was nice.

After smoking I get this burning sensation starting in my abdomen coming up to my heart and all this heat is emanating out. This is something I have not experienced before so it get me worried a bit. I am really scared take bigger dose now as the feeling I had from it was not positive. I tried to vape clean spice about an hour after changa session and got the same result.

Could it be the harmalas ? I didn't even put lot in it.

What made me worried is that normally I get sensation of getting cold after spice or changa but this feel like I became a wood burner Smile

Any one with same or similar experience. Any ideas what is going on here ?

Here in post 159 is my new changa.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

concombres
#2 Posted : 2/26/2015 8:52:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

smokerx wrote:
I will try to explain as best as I can the experience I had smoking changa lately.

Last two sessions went completely different then before. I do not know if thats related to new changa I made or my self. It was not like that when I tried this new changa first time. The experience was nice.

After smoking I get this burning sensation starting in my abdomen coming up to my heart and all this heat is emanating out. This is something I have not experienced before so it get me worried a bit. I am really scared take bigger dose now as the feeling I had from it was not positive. I tried to vape clean spice about an hour after changa session and got the same result.

Could it be the harmalas ? I didn't even put lot in it.

What made me worried is that normally I get sensation of getting cold after spice or changa but this feel like I became a wood burner Smile

Any one with same or similar experience. Any ideas what is going on here ?

Here in post 159 is my new changa.

I've had a similar experience one time with changa a friend shared with me.

I felt a heat eminating from my chest & inside my veins. Almost as if something was being removed from the blood in my veins by evaporation.
The heat was accompanied by a lightheadedness, weakness, & shakiness that went away in a minute or two when the trip really began to take hold.

I can't say for sure what it was but did wonder why it happened.

smokerx
#3 Posted : 2/26/2015 9:03:54 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Yes that sound's pretty accurate. Did you ever try the same changa again ?

Will see if its going to repeat again. Maybe I will try to cure my changa. I never cure just dry it properly. I wander if it could be some toxic residue from extraction. I am sure the naphtha was clean I did evap test.

When I vaped just spice without changa before hand I did not get this reaction. So if I think about it logically it is not the spice on its own it must be something added to changa. Harmalas come to my mind first. I do not think its any of the plants. Could there be some lye residue in harmalas ? I washed it properly the ph was 7.

Maybe I am worried for no reason.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

pitubo
#4 Posted : 2/27/2015 12:00:36 AM

dysfunctional word machine

Two possible reasons that come to my mind are:

- You are having some light heartburn that you hardly notice when sober and that developed after you last smoked pure DMT. Now when you smoke DMT, it is brought to the foreground. Compare this to this recent thread.

- Or the solvent you used to dissolve the DMT and harmalas in contains nonvolatile impurities that end up concentrated in the changa as the solvent is evaporated. These denaturants are not only added to ethanol, they are sometimes also added to methanol and isopropanol. I have heard in the past of several people repeatedly vomiting as a result of a particular batch of changa. My theory about that, partly based on knowledge of the changa maker's working methods, is that something in the solvent caused it.

These are just my guesses, there may be a different cause and it may even be a nocebo effect of sorts that you are experiencing.

In any case I don't think that any lye residue in the DMT could be causing these symptoms.

concombres
#5 Posted : 2/27/2015 2:45:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smokerx wrote:
Yes that sound's pretty accurate. Did you ever try the same changa again ?

Will see if its going to repeat again. Maybe I will try to cure my changa. I never cure just dry it properly. I wander if it could be some toxic residue from extraction. I am sure the naphtha was clean I did evap test.

When I vaped just spice without changa before hand I did not get this reaction. So if I think about it logically it is not the spice on its own it must be something added to changa. Harmalas come to my mind first. I do not think its any of the plants. Could there be some lye residue in harmalas ? I washed it properly the ph was 7.

Maybe I am worried for no reason.

Unfortunately i never got to test the theory out with more of that batch of changa.
The friend who shared only comes around a few times a year & what he smoked with me was a parting gift.

Strangely my cousin smoked this changa as well & about mid trip he sat straight up opened his eyes & projectile vomited with a very confused look on his face.
He was pretty out of it for ~15minutes after the trip subsided but eventually told us he'd managed to breakthrough & had no recollection of.vomiting.

smokerx
#6 Posted : 2/27/2015 11:36:17 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Thanks you pitubo for bringing that thread to my attention.Very interesting.

Thank you encombres also for helping me out here.

There seems to be possibility that any internal or external injury are shown/intensified brought to our attention by chnaga. I was getting flew at that time I experienced the burning sensation. Maybe it was muscle/body fever intensified by changa.

This would mean that it may not be very safe to smoke changa when we are not physically healthy ?

I should also consider the fact that maybe it was the ethanol I used to make changa as you rightly pointed out.

Adjhart
#7 Posted : 3/14/2015 7:27:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This has also happened to me, twice with the same batch of changa. I used '100% pure acetone' but I always suspected that there was either some trapped, or something else in it. Strangely though, it didn't happen all the other times I smoked that batch of changa. Perhaps only two tiny bits had the residue. The first time I didn't throw up, but I was sweating profusely, and fighting through extreme nausea. At the time, I attributed it to smoking outside on a 100 degree day. The second time, the same exact sensation, only I threw up afterward. It really derailed the trip. I tossed the last little bit of the changa, and now i'm skeptical of making more without being msds sure about my solvent. I think we are experiencing what it's like to smoke acetone, unfortunately. but never again for this guy. extra extra precautions will be taken.

My spice has never done this.

obliguhl
#8 Posted : 3/15/2015 9:03:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, i might have experienced something similiar, but i believe it is just an effect associated with dmt. Don't forget that it is possible to experience REAL pain on dmt. I don't know if it is inflicted by dmt, or if low level pain activities in your body gets amplified. It might be some pain in your lung made extreme by dmt.

Look at this thread, if you are interested in my experience:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=11431

spacexplorer
#9 Posted : 3/15/2015 9:10:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Probably just your chakras opening up

DMTripper
#10 Posted : 3/16/2015 12:29:35 AM

John Murdoch IV

spacexplorer wrote:
Probably just your chakras opening up

Good point.
I often get this feeling of heat inside. Flowing through my nerves. And especially in my solar plexus. I can feel a blockage there that causes a lot of heat. It's resistance.
It's like resistance in a electric cable generates heat, so does resistance within and in your nerves I think. Or that's my experience. I'm dealing with some issues now, anxiety and fear and I things I need to change, and I feel how that makes a resistance in my energy that I feel like this heat sensation inside when I smoke DMT.
I do not dare to go very deep these days. I know I need to fix some things in my life first. Need to get some of that anxiety out of the system. Doing low doses of changa helps me release anxieties and pushes it to the surface so I can see where it's coming from. And see what I need to do to get it out.
Can be quite difficult but my way of working things out.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

smokerx
#11 Posted : 3/18/2015 1:05:23 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Thank you all for your help. I have cured the changa to see if any difference and already smoked it twice since. One 30mg and one 40mg dose and had no problems at all. So looks like its all good.

I think the problem was my health condition at that time not the changa its self. But who knows

Smile