CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoothest tasting herbs for Changa Options

MachineElf88
#1 Posted : 2/21/2015 5:47:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've just been reading Oly's sticked post on Changa and how to infuse flavours to avoid the harshness associated with certain herbs.

I wondered which ones you guys think are the smoothest to smoke so can be used as the raw plant material and which ones you love the flavours of but are harsh so would need to be infused.

My herb bag currently consists of Caapi leaf, wild dagga, calea, pau d'arco, lavender, damiana, jasmine flowers, sage, spear mint.

I have some Mullein, passion flower and Blue lotus coming in the post. From what I gather Mullein is very smooth.

My current changa mix is wild dagga, lavender, damiana and jasmine flowers. It tastes amazing but on some hits it's a little harsh and I'm thinking it could be the lavender.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#2 Posted : 2/21/2015 6:49:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Mullein is the base for all my changas - the dried fluffy leaf; has the consistency of weed/great surface area, but the taste, ime, has always been relatively smooth. Also, finely ground caapi leaf, minus the stems/etc lends to a really tasty, smooth smoke. Typically throw a little blue lotus in there as well.

<3

DeltaSpice
#3 Posted : 2/21/2015 8:11:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Personally I'd stay away from petals, although blue lotus and pink gave me some beautiful experiences they wont last for years. Twiggy shrub type plants are where its at for me.
Wild Dagga is pretty poor in my opinion/ experiments.
Pau Darco is excellent and Damiana tops that.
Also try some finely shredded vine for Changa, it give excellent results, believe Smile

To make smooth and nice tasting Changa there is only one way for me : before I put a flame to it I add some fresh Mullein , that ensures a nice taste and minimal harshness.
Good luck , all the best.

smokerx
#4 Posted : 2/22/2015 7:50:27 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

The best way to learn about mixes is to read through this thread. Lots of knowledge and pictures there.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

concombres
#5 Posted : 2/22/2015 10:58:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mullein really makes things nice & smooth.

I've heard curing the changa will create a smooth smoke as well.

What i like to do is use caapi leaf or 10x caapi leaf broken down to small pieces as the base (main plant) & shred mullein leaf up into nice fluffy fuzzy tufts, then mix that into the leaf until it holds it all together. (usually 250-300mg works nice).
Then add in something that in small amounts for flavor.
Lavender creates a harsh dense smoke so i don't use that + i don't like the smell. Reminds me of a bad synthetic marijuana experience i had.
Lemon balm, mint, peppermint, etc. work. Pau d'arco sounds nice for flavor & smell also.

Usually 500mg caapi or 10x caapi leaf, 300mg mullein leaf, 200mg plant of your choice that smells nice & tastes good without adding harshness.
Then infused with dmt + purified harmalas to what ever ratio you'd like.

What i'd really suggest to personalize a changa blend though is you take what herbs you have & make blends of different ratios before adding the dmt & harmalas. Whatever ones you like best & think go well together, mix in different ratios & try the blend.
Keep your favorites written down in a notebook.

MachineElf88
#6 Posted : 2/26/2015 9:23:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the tips guys.

Today I made 2 infusions a la Oly's sticky post. I have lavender and spearmint in a jar with IPA and powdered Palo Santo wood and IPA in another. I'll leave these for a while and then use the infused IPA for my changa mixes.

BubbleCat
#7 Posted : 3/24/2015 11:59:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=63501

You can see I am still working on it. Maybe its subject to moving ? Idk - everyone can still read it in the changa subforum. Hope it helps, experiment and find happiness !
The Bavarians are an uncouth but sociable folk, they would prefer have wood hacked on them rather than be brought to a state of rebellion; but if you should seize or spoil their beer, they will revolt more wildly than any other folk.

QUESTION: What common materials are soluble in acetone?

ANSWER: Styrofoam