CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
changa preparation question Options

venom
#1 Posted : 1/7/2015 7:27:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey guys!
i have 3 things to make dmt enhanced leaf.
dmt-freebase 1gr
harmine freebase 1gr
50 gr of damiana

i was searching for a nice ratio but i cant seem to find one, because of the harmine freebase that i bought. Theoretically i should be able to make enhanced damiana with harmine en dmt,
but is it possible practically? and what solvent should i use.?

i will also make some pharma out of it, so i wont be using the whole gr. but like 600mg dmt for enhanced leaf. and 200mg for pharmahuasca, and 200mg pure Smile
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.

- in memorium of T MCK

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Earthwalker
#2 Posted : 1/7/2015 7:54:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I make enhance leaf all the time but I do no that if you make a 1:1 ratio with 1g dmt 1g herb ppl usually use 250mg harmala freebase ........ But now days I use 1.5-2g herb to 1g dmt just for enhanced leaf is a pleasant mix ..Thumbs up

venom
#3 Posted : 1/7/2015 7:57:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ok thx Smile
since i dont know how smoking harmine freebase is dosed i am thankful u gave a ratio.
Its all so danm potent when extracted and dont want to waste stuff for nothing Pleased
Grtzz!
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.

- in memorium of T MCK

Earthwalker
#4 Posted : 1/7/2015 9:38:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

venom wrote:
ok thx Smile
since i dont know how smoking harmine freebase is dosed i am thankful u gave a ratio.
Its all so danm potent when extracted and dont want to waste stuff for nothing Pleased
Grtzz!

Oh and btw dissolve in acetone or ipa I use acetone as long as you let it dry out properly its all good

venom
#5 Posted : 1/7/2015 3:27:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Earthwalker wrote:
venom wrote:
ok thx Smile
Grtzz!

Oh and btw dissolve in acetone or ipa I use acetone as long as you let it dry out properly its all good

oh good Smile i have acetone here, not completely anhydrous but i can put it in the freezer so i have more anhydrous acetone.
But its good that i know this now, i was searching and thinking about it for weeks until i decided to ask here Smile.
Can i do like this: take a shotglass of acetone and dissolve the harmine fb en the dmt fb into it, put the damiana in the shotglass and let it dry?
grtz

- in memorium of T MCK

#6 Posted : 1/7/2015 4:03:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

As stated above, i've always made changa in a 1:1 ratio. I like it on the stronger side regarding DMT.

Then i will typically use 260-300mg of freebase caapi alkaloids per 1g of DMT.

<3

steppa
#7 Posted : 1/7/2015 4:56:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

venom wrote:

Can i do like this: take a shotglass of acetone and dissolve the harmine fb en the dmt fb into it, put the damiana in the shotglass and let it dry?
grtz

Jup. That's how it works.

I use another order but don't think that that does make a diffence.
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

DeltaSpice
#8 Posted : 1/23/2015 8:08:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Venom, I can tell you what I like to do, you might be able to take some thing from it.
I use 99% IPA, I don't like using Acetone for anything, even cleaning my bong I prefer Alcohol.
What works for me is making a 1.1.1 ratio, maybe with a touch more herb (Damiana is a damn fine shrub)
Before I set fire to the Changa I add a bit of Mullein to the mix. It just makes everything taste better.

Earthwalker
#9 Posted : 1/23/2015 8:29:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:
Hi Venom, I can tell you what I like to do, you might be able to take some thing from it.
I use 99% IPA, I don't like using Acetone for anything, even cleaning my bong I prefer Alcohol.
What works for me is making a 1.1.1 ratio, maybe with a touch more herb (Damiana is a damn fine shrub)
Before I set fire to the Changa I add a bit of Mullein to the mix. It just makes everything taste better.

Mullein is a good herb to use as I find its more adapt at soaking up the liquid but I use EL with passionflower 30% mullein 30% peppermint 20% and spearmint 10% I find its smooth , tasty and is a nice mix and it lasts just as long as real changa with harmala FB about 20-25 minutes .....

DeltaSpice
#10 Posted : 1/24/2015 7:36:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Earthwalker wrote:
DeltaSpice wrote:

Mullein is a good herb to use as I find its more adapt at soaking up the liquid but I use EL with passionflower 30% mullein 30% peppermint 20% and spearmint 10% I find its smooth , tasty and is a nice mix and it lasts just as long as real changa with harmala FB about 20-25 minutes .....

Hi Earthwalker, I never mix plants , I do have a Changa with just about everything in it, including all the residues from all my previously made Changas. It tastes like a rats arse but it will instantly change the dimension your in Big grin
I feel like maybe its disrespectful to the plants to mix them.
Its like having a nice whiskey but then chucking in some vodka and gin.
Although I suppose some people drink cocktails .
Also you get to understand the plant ,so to speak, by using them on their own.
Or maybe I should just start mixing them and enter a new world of Changa Thumbs up

catfrog
#11 Posted : 1/30/2015 10:23:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How did this work out? I thought maybe the same thing could work pretty well with bud instead of damiana. Bud may be ideal for those who tolerate it well because it is selectively bred to taste nice and fruity, and smoke well.

smokerx
#12 Posted : 1/31/2015 8:52:33 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Here is my last mix and its very nice. Its post 156 and 159.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.