CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
You Don't Need to Extract MAOI Alkaloids to Make Changa Options

chocobeastie
#1 Posted : 8/1/2014 9:19:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Changa works fine by with straight up, natural, non-amplified Caapi Leaf or Caapi Vine. You don't NEED to amplify the alkaloidal content. Sure it can be nice, and it can add duration, but there is no imperative or necessity - straight up caapi will completely do the job! You just need to use caapi as 30-40% of your total weight content of the finished product. (not 30-40% of the herbs you use to make it)

In fact, I think extracted MAOI alkaloids tend to make the experience a bit heavy and bit weighted, like a ayahuasca brew with a lot of caapi. And I straight up don't like harmala alkaloids from Syrian Rue, as the experiences can become too scattered in my experience.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Earthwalker
#2 Posted : 8/1/2014 10:52:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes I agree harmala gave me a dark evil tone to my Experiance ,

I use enhanced leaf with passionflower mullein and peppermint ratio 1:1 and I find 210mg so that's 110 mg dmt cone pulled in one hit , it hits the spot for me and I can be gone do atleast 35-40 mins !

3rdI
#3 Posted : 8/1/2014 11:08:23 AM

veni, vidi, spici

Earthwalker wrote:
I find 210mg so that's 110 mg dmt cone pulled in one hit

Shocked
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

universecannon
#4 Posted : 8/1/2014 1:42:02 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

We know, but some of us DO really enjoy harmalas heavy changa believe it or not. I like 10x caapi changa, which is easy to make if you have enough leaf. Usually though I just take some harmalas or caapi orally before smoking plain caapi leaf changa. Too much though can make it harder for me to remain focused while trying to breakthrough at times

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

SnozzleBerry
#5 Posted : 8/1/2014 1:50:38 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

In one sense, you don't really have to do anything at all though, eh?

Like, you don't have to add additional RIMAs to your changa...

But you don't have to add caapi/RIMAs to your enhanced leaf...

But you don't have to add leaf matter to your DMT...

And of course, you don't have to smoke/vape DMT.

It's all up to you Thumbs up
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

SynKyd
#6 Posted : 8/1/2014 2:53:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Point taken snozzz..........

OP I respect you opinion and will say my experience has been that straight caapi leaf as half of my herb base has made for some quality experiences that were softer/easier than vaping xtal and I recommend straight leaf as a starting point as well.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

chocobeastie
#7 Posted : 8/1/2014 5:20:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is more for noobs who somehow think it is absolutely necessary to add extracted MAOI's to make changa. An Ayahuasca person told me recently they had difficulty getting vine atm, and pointed the finger at all the changa makers out there! Surprised

universecannon
#8 Posted : 8/1/2014 5:45:04 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

I don't see any reason why that would be. Most people just brew the vine and from what I've seen, use the leaf and/or rue harmalas when making changa. Ayahuasca's radically increased popularity is probably to blame there, but that discussion is bordering on the limits of the rules here I guess.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

SnozzleBerry
#9 Posted : 8/1/2014 7:36:07 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

chocobeastie wrote:
This is more for noobs who somehow think it is absolutely necessary to add extracted MAOI's to make changa. An Ayahuasca person told me recently they had difficulty getting vine atm, and pointed the finger at all the changa makers out there! Surprised

Laughing

Until they're growing their own, they have no right to point their fingers at anyone. And after they're growing their own, they'll have no need to. Razz (I'll include a disclaimer that I'm not referencing indigenous folks running into sourcing problems from overharvesting, but afaik, that's not currently an issue even if it's something we should be conscious of and work to prevent).

Seriously though, I think we can agree on the absurdity of people within a paradigm of global capitalism getting mad or upset with a different consumerist subgroup for "outshopping" them. Better to work at making the paradigm irrelevant, no?
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור