CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
changa experience with freezed vs. evaporated DMT Options

explorer7
#1 Posted : 7/22/2014 12:27:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wondering if anyone can tell a different in their actual Changa experience between
DMT that precipitated via freeze method vs. evaporation method? (everything else being equal)

Curious if you can sense a diff ?
everything i write is for the purposes of creative expression and writing a science fiction novel.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Entheogenerator
#2 Posted : 7/22/2014 5:51:49 AM

Homo discens

Never tried both with changa. I can't say I have ever noticed any difference in the subjective effects of freeze-precipitated crystals versus crystals produced by evaporation of solvent when vaporizing freebase, but I also have never compared and contrasted the two side-by-side.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude Page โ‹ Health & Safety โ‹ FAQ โ‹ Known Substance Interactions โ‹ Extraction Teks โ‹ The Machine

explorer7
#3 Posted : 7/22/2014 9:00:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Entheo, that's what I am imagining but wanting to check with the community
SWIM has been reading many back posts on the different teks for crystal formation
everything i write is for the purposes of creative expression and writing a science fiction novel.

universecannon
#4 Posted : 7/22/2014 12:38:09 PM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Nope

Even if there was a difference...each experience, even with the same batch of DMT, can be so incredibly different from the next one that I wouldn't trust myself to decipher it.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

explorer7
#5 Posted : 7/22/2014 1:30:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
Nope

Even if there was a difference...each experience, even with the same batch of DMT, can be so incredibly different from the next one that I wouldn't trust myself to decipher it.

Thank you!