CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
having some problems with changa Options

anabolic_hippie
#1 Posted : 3/21/2014 2:05:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

when ever i make my changa my freebase harmalas never dissolve into the everclear the dmt freebase always seems too just fine. is everclear not the best option for this, or is it that my harmalas arent as clean as they should be they look nice and clean thou. some help would be apperciated thank you

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Synkromystic
#2 Posted : 3/21/2014 10:39:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I usually add my harmalas near the end of the changa drying process. Where the changa is just damp enough for them to stick on. I dont dissolve them in.

One benefit I believe to be with this method is that.....the harmalas being on the outside, vaporize first (in theory) and therefore (should) get into your system first

Al-Wasi
#3 Posted : 7/23/2014 6:11:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Same problem here. Just made some last night using IPA though and no matter how hot or how much I stirrer the mixture the harmalas wouldn't dissolve. Today I wake up and there all powder in the bottom or my bowl.

Is 40ml solvent not enough to dissolve .5g harmalas and .75g DMT?

Trying to figure out what to do now with them?
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

Purges
#4 Posted : 7/23/2014 6:40:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just give it a stir every few hours until dry.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

AcaciaConfusedYah
#5 Posted : 7/23/2014 6:45:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

I used acetone on my last changa mixture. It seemed to dissolve the alkaloids better than IPA, and evaporated quicker.
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Al-Wasi
#6 Posted : 7/23/2014 6:58:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:
Just give it a stir every few hours until dry.

I did do that and still have a lot of powder harlas at bottom of bowl and everything's dry.

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

Parshvik Chintan
#7 Posted : 7/23/2014 8:27:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if you stir the changa vigorously while it is tacky but not quite dry, it usually disperses the harmalas fairly evenly ime.

if dissolving harmalas is your aim, i think methanol is your solvent of choice
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

#8 Posted : 7/23/2014 9:15:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

heat bath (using non flammable/no spark)

make sure the iso is high % isopropyl, use a heat bath to get the iso really warm/hot, then dump them in and stir - they will dissolve - 96% or so of the harmalas will dissolve.

done this befire and it works pretty well.

~

Al-Wasi
#9 Posted : 7/23/2014 9:31:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
heat bath (using non flammable/no spark)

make sure the iso is high % isopropyl, use a heat bath to get the iso really warm/hot, then dump them in and stir - they will dissolve - 96% or so of the harmalas will dissolve.

done this befire and it works pretty well.

~

Exactly what I did. Placed ipa in booking water heat bath for five minutes and then dumped harmalas and DMT into 40ml stirred and stirred but all of it would not dissolve.

Went ahead and mixed with my caapi leaf and stirred throughout the day. Awoke this morning to it being totally dry but with quite a but of powder in bottom of dish. I'm trying to figure out how to proceed. Should I redissolve in more IPA and mix with h more leaf or just add it to my current changa? Is it possible the lead can't hold anymore? The mix was .75g caapi, .5g harmalas, .75 g DMT.