CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
wonderfull acacia ..salvia blend!! Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 10/15/2013 1:44:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just tryed a mixture of cappi leaf fused VERY LIGHTLY with acacia goo and a pinch of 7x salvia..
The results were more mellow than i have ever noticed salvia to be..
After two tests I find that a very light amount of acacia full spectrum goo infused into some cappi leaf with a small pinch of 7x salvia was more enjoyable than i had expected it to be,,
Salvia is not generaly a tool to use for fun or enjoyment.. but this time it seems the acacia changed sallys effects quite a bit..
I was totaly expecting sally D to quickly overpower the lightly infused cappi acacia changa but instead it apeares acacia mellowed sally D a bit!
Playing some mellow flowing music i found my experiance had the mellow relaxation and body high from low dose acacia with great visuals from sally!
I took two or three hits and layed down and closed my eyes to to observe many CEVs and one i cant forget..
I observed hundreds or thousands of little super heros in identicle caped red suits flying in formation against an emerald green sky!
They seemed to move in grace with the music playing ..it was something to see!
They all had smiles on their faces and all looked identicle!
I think next time ill use a more normal slightly larger dose of full spectrun acacia because I think it will work even better with a pinch of salvia 7x...
The experiance left me in a great mood ..just like waking from a great dream!Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Metanoia
#2 Posted : 10/15/2013 2:52:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've found acacia goo to blend extremely well with Salvia. They seem to synergize well. The harmalas also synergize with Salvia somehow.

The best batch of changa I've ever made was with this combination.

starway6
#3 Posted : 10/15/2013 6:24:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dioxippus wrote:
I've found acacia goo to blend extremely well with Salvia. They seem to synergize well. The harmalas also synergize with Salvia somehow.

The best batch of changa I've ever made was with this combination.

Nice that you have tryed this blend too!Smile
I have just discovered it and want to try diferent herbs with sally ..
It apears that alcoloids in acacia goo seem to slow salvias effect down enough for one to navagate through the trip better..
I must say that salvia in this combo maintains good visuals ..
It was like entering a dream state at will and left me with a positive after glow...
cheers...

starway6
#4 Posted : 10/16/2013 1:39:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tryed same blend tonight and got a clear LSD like effect when sitting up ..
I could feel salvia entity pressence around me but also felt energised and more clear headed as i watched everything around me apear farther away.. as if seperated by an invisable wall!
Then it apeared closer?
The experiance felt stimulating but with a psycoactive clear headed effect..
I was defenantly tripping and navagated through the experiance very well!
It was very positive experuiance!!