CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Questions about my changa. Options

BecometheOther
#1 Posted : 4/11/2013 6:50:10 PM

metamorhpasizer

several questions for my fellow nexians.

The changa i use i prepared by boiling 10 grams of cappi leaf down to a tar. Then i placed the tar in a dish and mixed in 1 gram of cappi leaf, stirred it up coating it all, and then weighed out 1 gram of the resulting leaf.

Then i layed 1 gram of dmt on it with iso alchohol. so it is 1:1 with my leaf mixture. It smokes like an absolute dream and always gives good results.

My question is, is there really enough harmala in there to make it "changa" like an ayahuasca smoke? I ask because the experience doesnt seem to last any longer than freebase chrystals, and secondly are aya leafs even proven to contain harmalas at al and at what ratio?

Would i get a more harmala heavy mix by simply laying dmt on powderized syrian rue? or i could make a 5 or 10x rue in the same manner if necessary, i am opposed to extracting the harmala chrystals i want a crude mix..

Another question. Usually when i smoke changa I am already tripping on something else usually cactus or ayahuasca. I like to do it this way because i find the "transition" to be smoother. WHen i smoke changa alone i get like electric laser beams in my brain before i actually make the blast off and leave my body.... Does anyone else experience this electrifying effect and does a more harmala heavy changa reduce this effect?

When you guys smoke do you usually smoke from a sober state to straight dmt land or are you already tripping on another substance.

Some feedback will help me refine my changa technique thanks in advance.
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 4/11/2013 10:09:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

leaf contains more harmalas than vine actaully. Even smoking plain leaf in a bong gives me pretty noticable harmalas effects after 1 little bowl. Johnothan Ott has described in talks how it is likely that the origional use of the B.caapi plant was using the leaves and for some reason later on people used the vine. I think there is still use of leaf among some tibes..anyway yes leaf is potent enough.

Personally I just use a mixture of half caapi leaf and half passiflora leaf for my changa..no extraction. I have used extractions before but I dont really like the effects of smoking too much harmalas. For some reason it is not an ideal ROA for me when I use higher concentrations..just gives me headaches later on and can produce some heavy nausea when I smoked harmalas crystals.

If I want more harmalas than what is already in the leaf itself, I just take some sublingual harmalas or snuff them before I smoke..sometimes I will also snuff some DMT first..makes the vaped transition a lot nicer and then the experience is really extended.
Long live the unwoke.

BecometheOther
#3 Posted : 4/12/2013 8:02:55 PM

metamorhpasizer

good info, thx jamie

yeah my leaf is 10x so it should be strong enough,
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Silly(c)One
#4 Posted : 4/13/2013 2:33:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I didn't like the taste of smoked concentrated leaves.
In fact, harmalas are in salt form in the leaves, and that tends to give me headaches...
As I still want the presence of caapi in my changa, I use shredded caapi and harmaline extracted from rue.
2 friends of mine swear by my most loaded changa : 1:1:.5 (caapi/DMT/harmaline).
I like them all, from .15 to .5, my favorite for now is .25.

I didn't know about the potency of the caapi leaf though, thanks Jamie !

Oh and BTO, 10x concentrated leaves is physically impossible Pleased
3x is the maximum, at least without considering chemical extraction.

If you want a more full spectrum extraction from rue (including "secondary" alks like vasicine), just skip the Manske, do it with the Gibran2 Easy caapi extraction tek (here in the wiki).
Many people seem to prefer the full spectrum alks indeed.
(I have just finished re-mansking 15g of rue... lol, I guess I have to extract my last k of rue without manske now Razz)