CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychedelics and health Options

DeDao
#1 Posted : 3/29/2013 1:44:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For the longest time psychedelics have made me refuse to eat fast food, greasy pizzas and smoke much of anything.

For me, psychedelics call for a healthy diet and make it more obvious the negative effects eating grease and deathly fast food everyday can have.

Anyone else notice these two things go hand in hand?
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

universecannon
#2 Posted : 3/29/2013 3:21:25 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Psychedelics can help raise awareness, in many many way... and can put you in tune with your body and what it really wants...so its not surprising they often awaken people to the horrendous quality of the materials being used to build and fuel their brains and bodies :]

oranges while on mushrooms have brought me to tears

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

DeDao
#3 Posted : 3/29/2013 1:28:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes man. Ate probably an ounce or so of Kale last night! Soo yummy. <3

My body thanks me for that stuff.
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Philosopher
#4 Posted : 3/29/2013 2:46:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Same here. After a trip the next day I am only in the mood for fresh fruits and vegetables. I'm lacking them in my everyday diet and I could become aware of what my body was missing from the mushrooms.
We are surprisingly similar.

DeDao
#5 Posted : 3/29/2013 6:42:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember the first time I realized how bad the food they all sell at mass production outlets . <3

anon_003
#6 Posted : 4/9/2013 4:55:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I concur! My last LSD session helped motivated me to quit smoking cigarettes for good (so far, anyways), completely eradicate fast food from my diet, and go to the pool 3 times a week for an hour each visit. My daily diet has consisted of multiple servings of blueberries, blackberries, spinach, tomatoes, and carrots! I have never felt better in my life Big grin The last time I tripped mushrooms, there was an enormous difference in not only the body high, but also general mood and mental clarity.
Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

DeDao
#7 Posted : 4/10/2013 2:47:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good for you man!

anon_003
#8 Posted : 4/12/2013 1:34:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks brotha I appreciate it! I am not usually the one to keep up positive lifestyle changes so I am admittedly surprised I am doing so well!
Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.