CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So... I broke my pipe :( Options

autumnsphere
#1 Posted : 1/28/2013 4:43:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep, the super duper expensive GVG Crying or very sad
My question is... till I buy a new one, can I smoke changa with a regular wooden pipe?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 1/28/2013 4:47:55 PM

veni, vidi, spici

course you can or stick it in a bong.

commiserations on the death of your GVGCrying or very sad
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

autumnsphere
#3 Posted : 1/28/2013 4:54:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mmmm bong. Big grin

Commiserations accepted.

Yep, a friend of mine was playing on glass jars while another friend was playing air guitar while a third friend was loading the pipe, and the whole music spectacle ended with a crash.

#4 Posted : 1/28/2013 5:22:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Regular pipes work good for changa imo, although a bong is an extremely effective method of delivery...maybe too effective at times. Laughing

autumnsphere
#5 Posted : 1/28/2013 5:42:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does the size matter?

P.S. Love your avatar!

#6 Posted : 1/28/2013 5:58:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Thanks! Smile

And no, not really. I tend to use a smaller-sized bong. Anywhere from an average size to smaller size should work. If your looking to breakthrough just pack up your standard dose of changa as you would when packing the GVG, take a few deep breaths, knick the top of the changa and drag slowly, fill bong until opaque, pull carb and attempt to take it all in. If not too much is burnt and a sufficient dose is administered, especially in one hit.....well.....Shocked

zedwings
#7 Posted : 1/28/2013 10:34:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel your pain dude. I once broke the glass top of my GVG and was heartbroken! I had to ordered a new one from the US. Thankfully I still had the filter.

Yeah I would only use a wooden pipe with changa. I had to stop smoking pure DMT anyway as it started to make me vomit in large doses.

Ancotar
#8 Posted : 1/31/2013 9:10:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

zedwings wrote:
I had to stop smoking pure DMT anyway as it started to make me vomit in large doses.

Interesting, I've experienced this same phenomenon. I never purged though, but I certainly felt like I was coming close! That was only on vaped pure crystal though.

Never had a problem once i started infusing! Big grin
"We speak of Time and Mind, which do not easily yield to catagories. We separate past and future and find that Time is an amalgam of both. We separate good and evil and find that Mind is an amalgam of both. To understand, we must grasp the whole." -Isaac Asimov

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger." -Buddha

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." -Paul Atreides, while being tested with the Gom Jabbar by the Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

MomentOfTruth
#9 Posted : 3/6/2013 9:03:53 PM

Astro-Travellin

I've thrown up some sort of crazy gelatin-like clear ectoplasmic goo on large doses, but nothing else ever came out. I've talked about this on other threads but thought i'd mention it hear as well. Its like spitting a glob of silicon breast implant or something. Definitely not normal phlegm.

Sorry to hear about your pipe man. I recently broke the top of my GVG as well. It's still functional and not fully broken yet so i'm just being gentle with it. It was from overheating it with a torch from what i can tell.
Coinci-Transcendentalism

Pup Tentacle
#10 Posted : 3/6/2013 9:37:38 PM

lettuce

autumnsphere wrote:
Does the size matter?

Sure doesn't. Here's my little changa bowl... only about 4.5" long... 0 - ∞ in about 10 seconds flat Thumbs up
Pup Tentacle attached the following image(s):
IMG_0575.JPG (57kb) downloaded 121 time(s).
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.