CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa blend challenge Options

highRvibratoryfreq
#1 Posted : 1/23/2013 3:14:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i plan on putting together a kickass blend in the next day or 2 and was hoping to get some recommendation on different combinations/quantitys of the various herbs i have to work with.

so to play with i have:

18 grams of full spectrum spice from MHRB extracted via a/b with limonene salted with acetic acid and freebased with sodium carbonate

3 grams of harmalas extracted from mckenna red caapi

passionflower
blue lotus although it looks kinda purple!
chacruna
chaliponga
mc kenna red caapi shredded

the spice will be left dissolved in the acetone pulled from the sodium carb/acetate conversion ready to get droppped onto the leafs, so please post your ideas for great synergistic combinations with these ingredients.

a bit like ready steady cook Laughing

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

chocobeastie
#2 Posted : 1/24/2013 12:08:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd go with some Coltsfoot, Mullein for the lungs... the more the better really. You will find it to be a much smoother smoke, especially with both, but go easy on the coltsfoot, as it can become too much of an expectorant.

Also, I recommend Malva or Mallow flowers, they are dark blue and are good for the lungs as well!

Some mint would be nice in there, some sort of flavouring...

Also, look into more flowers like rose petals and calendula. Chaliponga and chackruna you likely don't need much of. I recommend the aya as about a third of your total herbal volume, but if you are adding harmalas from the caapi this should not be such an issue.

smokerx
#3 Posted : 1/24/2013 12:13:12 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Read through this thread you may get some inspiration from there Smile
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Ice House
#4 Posted : 1/24/2013 12:26:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

My current fave is, 25x Caapi extract : DMT at a 1:1 ratio.

Caapi and DMT.

Everything else is fluff.

IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Parshvik Chintan
#5 Posted : 1/24/2013 2:17:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

chocobeastie wrote:
I'd go with some Coltsfoot, Mullein for the lungs... the more the better really. You will find it to be a much smoother smoke, especially with both, but go easy on the coltsfoot, as it can become too much of an expectorant.

also this

pretty cheap for gordolobo
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Metanoia
#6 Posted : 1/24/2013 5:02:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As has been said, Mint is always a nice addition. I also love Damiana for flavor as well.

I know a lot of people say that most herbs don't contribute anything to the mix, but that hasn't been my experience. Blue lotus and Calea (electric sheep) definitely has a different character than just Caapi and DMT. And my many mixes that contain Salvia have a very different quality to them, obviously. Here's the blend I'm currently working on.

Dio's Salvia Changa

Salvia divinorum (3x)
Salvia apiana
Salvia officinalis
Mentha spicata

Those are the base herbs but it also contains DMT and harmalas, obviously.

jamie
#7 Posted : 1/24/2013 7:56:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

passiflora caerulea from my garden, leaves and buds..full spectrum mimosa stuff..some caapi leaf..maybe half passiflora and half caapi..but really it does not matter..even passiflora alone.

I stopped adding extracted harmalas or using 10x leaf etc becasue I find vaped harmalas at levels above smoking plain leaf to be unpleasant for some reason. I would rather just have the low levels of harmalas and flavanoids present in the plant material as it is..and then dose sublingual harmalas before hand or drink some..snuff some..whatever.

Maybe I should try smoking high dose harmalas again but I always felt realy dizzy after the DMT wore off and it would ruin the afterglow..something that never happens with a little dusting of sublingual harmalas. Maybe I was just smoking too high a dose of harmalas..Im sensitive to ayahuasca and can get away with lower doses.
Long live the unwoke.

highRvibratoryfreq
#8 Posted : 1/24/2013 1:11:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for all the responses.

so would 1 gram of the a/b extracted harmalas from the red caapi be enough in a 50% mix of Herbs and spice so total 36g

and is it ok putting shredded caapi in or will that just make it harsh to smoke?

ill order some mullein, funnily enough i think somebody gave me a plant of this to grow a year or 2 ago but he called it marshmallow is that the same thing? also are leaves or flowers better to use or bit of both??

so in the herbs would people recomend adding both the chacruna and chaliponga or just one of them? 1/3 the mix as recomended

1/3 Mullein
1/3 chaliponga/chacruna
1/6 shredded caapi
1/6 passion flower/blue lotus mix

is this just too many ingredients.. should i refine it and try less?

oh and there are many differnt kinds of mint any recomendations there.. peppermint spear mint applemint>? had loads growing in my old garden but its winter now dont have acces to any...

Parshvik Chintan
#9 Posted : 1/24/2013 9:06:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

highRvibratoryfreq wrote:
and is it ok putting shredded caapi in or will that just make it harsh to smoke?

you COULD, but you might as well just stick with the extract, and it would make the smoke much harsher.
ill order some mullein, funnily enough i think somebody gave me a plant of this to grow a year or 2 ago but he called it marshmallow is that the same thing? also are leaves or flowers better to use or bit of both??

as far as i know marshmallow is a different species.
both the flowers and leaves of the mullein can be used, generally the fuzzier (more trichomes) the better the smoke.
so in the herbs would people recommend adding both the chacruna and chaliponga or just one of them?

i personally would save them, but you can try incorporating chaliponga (it has 5-meo-dmt which might add a bit of a different experience - i would imagine chacruna would not impart much, tho it might)
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!