CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Fruit Juice Options

obliguhl
#1 Posted : 3/9/2012 9:23:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So after trying to drink fruit juice for half a day, i became convinced to get a juicer of my own. I juice apples, carrots and oranges at the moment. It gives me a long lasting glow if i take enough throughout the day. I wonder if it is only the sugars.

But it feels very nice.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Vodsel
#2 Posted : 3/9/2012 11:26:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Huge fan here. Apples, carrots and oranges were the ingredients for the summer shake my mum used to make when I was a kid. Great for skin and hair, the vitamin boost worked wonders to make the best of sun rays, considering how nicely tanned I looked in pictures.

Also, once you get a juicer-blender of your own, you will seldom have pre-made juices or smoothies again. Great purchase.

Purges
#3 Posted : 3/9/2012 12:41:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently bought a juicer. Sound investment!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

3rdI
#4 Posted : 3/9/2012 12:55:37 PM

veni, vidi, spici

is there any difference between a juicer and a blender?
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Vodsel
#5 Posted : 3/9/2012 1:06:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

3rdI wrote:
is there any difference between a juicer and a blender?

Blenders do not separate the juice from the fiber. With a blender, you get the whole fruit. Both are great depending on what do you want to make, but I'm a big fan of blenders.

3rdI
#6 Posted : 3/9/2012 3:14:19 PM

veni, vidi, spici

right good stuff, think i will just use my blender, i like the bits.

cheers
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 3/11/2012 11:25:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have to say that now after a while of fruit juice feasting, i really get very stimulated from it. It is making me really aggressive. I feel like i want to punch things all the time.
What's up with this.

۩
#8 Posted : 3/11/2012 11:47:34 AM

obliguhl wrote:
I have to say that now after a while of fruit juice feasting, i really get very stimulated from it. It is making me really aggressive. I feel like i want to punch things all the time.
What's up with this.

Are you consuming nothing but juice?

You might want to find a balance between juicing and a regular diet. I get similar symptoms if I haven't eaten enough or haven't eaten the right things. I don't know about you, but some foods just ground me more than others, like meat. Cool

obliguhl
#9 Posted : 3/11/2012 12:11:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, that could be the reason. But then im also avoiding gluten at the moment and don't know what to eat all day. Then, I tried to stop this feeling with a good meal yesterday but that did not stop it. Perhaps a sedative feeling all the time fits my life better than energy..so there is a conflict. I don't know...

Oh and at the same time, I'm starting to crave fruit juice...

Purges
#10 Posted : 3/11/2012 12:37:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would think its all the sugar your body is processing atm, I get extremeley amped up if I eat lots of sweet / sugary things and not much else. I agree balance is important, it may take a while for your body to adjust.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

entheogenadvocate
#11 Posted : 3/14/2012 12:00:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, I just bought a juicer and have been starting my mornings off with none other than apples, oranges, and carrots! I guess great minds at the nexus truly do think alike Very happy

I bought a juicer that has two discs: one for juicing and one for making puree. I couldn't possibly be happier with it. I start my day off with 2 apples, 2 oranges, and 2 carrots now. I have to wake up about 15 minutes earlier to allow enough time for preparation, but it is definitely worth it. I actually look forward to waking up in the morning, just so I can drink the juice.

Another blend I have really been enjoying is a bunch of Kale, 0.5-1 cucumber, handful of broccoli, 2 pears, and a teaspoon of chlorella. The pears really sweeten the drink and prevent the chlorella from being tasted.

I've only been juicing for about a month now, but I love it and would recommend it to everyone. Good luck on discovering your own blends!

Peace and Happy Journeys Smile

All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

Bancopuma
#12 Posted : 3/14/2012 3:21:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I regularly use both a blender and a juicer... the blender for making a breakfast smoothie...banana, milk, a raw egg, honey, frozen forest fruits, oatmeal powder, raw cocoa power, maca powder, shelled hemp seed. Nutritious and delicious, a really good way to start the day, have been doing this for a good few years now (recipe subject to occasional tweaking) and wouldn't have it any other way. Juicing is great to, allows you to use hard fruit and veg that a blender can't process. I like carrots, apples, celery, ginger, spinach, sprouted greens, but great to experiment with different concoctions, mix it up a bit!

Macre
#13 Posted : 3/17/2012 2:08:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love juice. Everyone should own a juicer. I love fruit, I love vegetables, I love healthy balanced meals. I love exercise. I love all things good and natural. Get that fruit, make that juice, drink that juice.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

boogerz
#14 Posted : 3/23/2012 6:26:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

correct me if im wrong
juice/blend/eat veggies
eat/blend fruit
<3

like someone had mentioned earlier fiber is important for sugar absorption

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#15 Posted : 3/24/2012 12:26:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I usually juice things like apples, carrots, squash, celery, cucumbers. I then take that juice and whomp it into the blender with a good chunk of ginger, some cooked white button mushrooms, some hemp oil and some protein powder, and a few kale leaves.

This and a light dinner is all I 'eat' during the week, been doing it for about 3-4 months and I feel great and can exercise with much greater intensity than previously without burnout issues.
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

PsilocybeChild
#16 Posted : 3/28/2012 12:29:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl, try adding more green vegetables to the mix. greens are high in magnesium which calms the nervous system.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

soulfood
#17 Posted : 3/28/2012 12:34:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Spinach, kale and especially rocket for interesting floral flavours are pretty damn good.

The chlorophyll does wonders for the skin too! I was asked if I've been somewhere sunny the other day. I've hardly been outside when the sun's up Smile

It's also done wonders for my digestion, what with all the good plant fibres (though I guess they don't apply as much to juicers) and something is making the whites of my eyes glow like never before Smile

I'm not privy to a juicer, so I'm sticking to my blender and a nut milk bag for now, but it's all good Smile

Mitakuye Oyasin
#18 Posted : 3/28/2012 1:43:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
...and a nut milk bag...)

Snicker.

I always laugh at that term. Although I do love Almond Milk. I was in a natural foods market years ago eyeing this beautiful woman shopping with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend reached for and dropped a package of Almond Milk which broke open and splattered her face and chest with liquid. Surprised, she shouted out for all to hear in a wonderful British accent, "Fuck! You sprayed your nut milk all over my face.!" I laughed my ass off and had to go outside to compose myself before I could complete my marketing. Funny shit. Very happy
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

jamie
#19 Posted : 3/28/2012 6:59:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

obliguhl wrote:
What's up with this.

Detox..trust me I know the feeling. I hate it..it is a transition. I dont mean only physical detox either. Sinse you meat caloric intake on a juice feast(otherwise it is a fast) you are not starving or anything like that..the body should not even really be hungy. The hunger I get is more like psychological craving.

I start to feel raw and exposed after the frist day of juicing, but also energized..it is a very weird feeling the first time you do a feast. I get emotional like alot of old unprocessed psychological issues, or toxins start to flood to the surface to be processed.

Just go with it. I find that if I stop wanting to continue a feast though, than I am already finshed. I stop. Sometimes I feel like only doing 2 days..once I went 10 days...all depends but when you arent feeling it anymore I would just stop and juice again later.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#20 Posted : 3/28/2012 7:00:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

also..

..yam juice..

trust me..

add some cinnamon and nutmeg.
Long live the unwoke.

12NEXT