CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Returning to the light Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 8/24/2011 11:28:38 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Swims decided that super strong harmala based changa mixes just aren't giving the effects swim is looking for at the moment. Too stoning, and intoxicating and swim feels it is overwhelming the spice. Swim added harmine to his changa that already was a 10x vine and leaf mix on chalipoonga and it's just too much. Swim recently tested old batches made on just plain caapi leaf. No 10x extract and enjoyed the mix a great deal more, the excess of caapi or harmalas is way too grounding, and the lighter more visionary effects of regular caapi is more desirable to swim at the moment.
Swim for now really prefers the simple mixes of caapi leaf and spice.
Wanted to report that because swim feels he's motivated people to explore the stronger caapi presence. It can be too much IMHO.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 8/24/2011 11:51:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has the extremely grounding experience with her strong harmala changa as well. Most of the time she uses it, there are almost no visuals at all, just deep body effects and auditory changes. They're all good for exploring different things. The strong harmalas go extremely well with kundalini yoga and pranayama, she's found.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Dorge
#3 Posted : 8/25/2011 2:14:13 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

yep totally! Same thing here and I agree it's just as usfull just a very different trip. Swim doesn't get the inner voice phenomena though as much either.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

aetherbound
#4 Posted : 8/25/2011 2:53:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have found a good way to change the harmala content without making different batches is to make enhanced leaf and micro dose the harmalas on top of the bowl of enhanced leaf. 10 mg of caapi extract on top and smoke away.

There are no pre-flight jitters or cannon shot to the middle of hyperspace, just a smooth transition into blissSmile
I smoked a couple of bowls over the course of an hour and a half and managed to breakthrough a couple of times.

Aetherbound
In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!

DoingKermit
#5 Posted : 8/25/2011 3:32:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I may have to try that, aetherbound. I am going to have finished making my first batch of 10x caapi leaf in a few days, but don't like the sound of being too sedated or grounded during the experience. I found some wild lemon verbena leaves (i think it was lemon verbena) near my flat a few weeks ago and I bet it will be great to use for enhanced leaf. Smells amazing!

Herba Luisa
#6 Posted : 8/25/2011 2:59:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did a Changa mix with rue harmalas with sipce on damiana and mint. First batch was great. Did the second batch just like the first but with more rue harmalas and sprinkled with some shredded caapi wine. This mix was way too stoning with far less visions. Think to much rue harmalas affects the bronchial tubes.

Dorge
#7 Posted : 8/25/2011 11:11:21 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Just straight up 10x is great because you can just keep going with it for a Long time. But regular changa with JUST leaf is really want swim wants to work with right now at least. Both have lots of value... But I think people will be finding that there is a limit to how much caapi they want to really add.

chocobeastie
#8 Posted : 8/29/2011 9:49:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

>Wanted to report that because SWIM feels he's motivated people to explore the stronger caapi presence. It can be too much IMHO.

I'm glad you feel that. I always felt that overly grounding quality and never tried such a mix because I don't like strong beta-carbolines, and my esteemed colleague, known as Irate Scotsman or Terrence McPhillip, said what you said to me, originally, that it was TOO MUCH harmine, and he was the one who first innovated a 10X caapi leaf.

Go with a good quality vine AND leaf together, (2/3 vine and 1/3 leaf) and I think you'll find it is all you need. More than you need.

Point is, I think some people think that you are not getting enough of a MAO effect with straight leaf or vine... maybe that will be the case with some batches of leaf. But whenever you add vine you are getting the MAO effect, because remember, it only takes 100 micrograms of harmine to effect a 50% MAO-A inhibition.

You really don't need to "supersize" your betacarbolines ;-) less is more. for sure.

Dorge
#9 Posted : 8/31/2011 6:22:36 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Totally...
From what I can see going back tomolder blends the caapi leaf alone works just dandy....

chocobeastie
#10 Posted : 3/26/2013 1:57:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This study shows how potent smoked Harmine actually is, for those who are unconvinced that the amount of Ayahuasca used in Changa can be effacious.

http://journals2.scholar...0003/627_aoeacobcrtp.xml

Parshvik Chintan
#11 Posted : 3/26/2013 11:31:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

man, it seems my personal opinions are so contrary to the overall consensus of the nexus most of the time.

i personally love my harmala-dominant blends, and i say they are worth experimenting with if you have never tried them.

it all comes down to personal preference, and i wouldn't want to scare anyone off a harmala-heavy experience before they have one.

but then, sometimes i will add a bit of my jim-jam to my harmala-laden changa to lighten things up a bit.

overall, however, i strongly prefer harmala-heavy changa.

also, i am wondering if any of you folk who dislike harmala-heavy blends have tried drinking MAOI prior to smoking DMT and if you had the same complaints or not.

i still have yet to try it (oral harmalas do not seem to be coming my way as of late) but the more i think about it the more perfect it sounds.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน