CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my GVG just came.... Options

HBFrank
#1 Posted : 4/25/2011 10:37:17 PM

Frank

and man o man - it is NICE!!! got that fancy case for it too.
ok, now i am gonna go re-read every post concerning the GVG... just wanted to say - YAY, i got it! you know - share the excitement!
have a great day, all!
peace.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gibran2
#2 Posted : 4/26/2011 12:14:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Welcome to "The Cult of the GVG". Cool
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

HBFrank
#3 Posted : 4/26/2011 2:56:29 AM

Frank

thanks guys... i can see why there's a cult - it is pretty amazing!
those bottles are pretty irresistible - i don't know how i missed em. but i have a pretty good collection of jars already.

entheogenadvocate
#4 Posted : 4/26/2011 3:51:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

They are amazing. I just ordered another one so I can have one prepared for changa/other herbs, and keep the other one with a volcano vapo pad and use it only for FB crystals. I am going to attempt to slowly convert to a combustion free lifestyle and only vaporize.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine! Now get a good torch lighter too!
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

HBFrank
#5 Posted : 4/26/2011 2:34:35 PM

Frank

entheogenadvocate wrote:
They are amazing. I just ordered another one so I can have one prepared for changa/other herbs, and keep the other one with a volcano vapo pad and use it only for FB crystals. I am going to attempt to slowly convert to a combustion free lifestyle and only vaporize.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine! Now get a good torch lighter too!

i was thinking of doing the same thing, as it is an excellent method for 'other' herbs for sure - but i'd like to keep one dedicated.
Now i am just waiting for the liquid pad to arrive....
Oh yeah - i have two Vector lighters - one's a torch and the other has a more standard flame.

MelCat
#6 Posted : 4/26/2011 3:22:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For you guys getting the volcano liquid pads, I just wanted to let you know that I could never get them to work right without the run off. Some people have, but a lot of people have problems with them.

If you want a much cheaper, easier to obtain and more reliable option, I recommend using Gibrans' advice in this post and get a copper "chore boy" dish scrubber and make a pad like what's shown. Just soak it in acetone and let it dry before using it to get any manufactures oily residues off first.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Global
#7 Posted : 4/26/2011 3:23:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Gotta love that case. Just make sure you got it all down right on how to use it cause some of us can go on for months not using it entirely right leading to disappointing results Rolling eyes I mean, I read every GVG instructional post that I could find as well, and there were still some details that I missed. It's a shame we can't have a tutorial vid or something.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

HBFrank
#8 Posted : 4/26/2011 5:19:10 PM

Frank

Melodic Catastrophe... thanks for the link to that post... somehow that's one i didn't see yet. i already have the liquid pad on order, but i'm not 'locked in' to anything specific yet. will head over to the market for a 'chore boy' and follow that post - GREAT photos for those of us who do best with a visual! thanks again

gobalswg - that case is pretty awesome. and i know that some have had 'issues' using the GVG - but it really looks like when you do know how to use it, it's awesome. i DO have a "Plan B" in that i've assembled a "Key" v2. and i have everything i need to make the "Machine" - just haven't done it yet. probably drill my hole this weekend - just wanted to get a proper bit for my drill.

Shaolin
#9 Posted : 4/26/2011 7:27:09 PM

Stiletto Stoner

gobalswg wrote:
Gotta love that case. Just make sure you got it all down right on how to use it cause some of us can go on for months not using it entirely right leading to disappointing results Rolling eyes I mean, I read every GVG instructional post that I could find as well, and there were still some details that I missed. It's a shame we can't have a tutorial vid or something.

Well do share.

And maybe someday a ninja with GVG shall appear
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

Lostkeys
#10 Posted : 5/15/2011 3:39:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to point out how awesome that axe pack case is... everything, and I mean EVERYTHING needed for smoalking the spice fits nicely inside that thing... Including a small mg scale for dose measurement. The thing also locks and could easily pass for a camera case if anyone were asking questions. I'm really glad I dumped the extra $20 on it. I only wish I had seen those sweet medicine jars earlier, looks like I'll be placing an order for one next payday.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."
--Frank Herbert "Dune"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#11 Posted : 5/15/2011 7:36:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The GVG is awesome. I use it to vape cannabis flowers and oils all the time and it works great. For glass jars I prefer a metal lid that I can poke a small hole in and vacuum seal for fresh storage of goodies. Check out this place for cheap glass storage and screw top metal canisters. http://www.specialtybottle.com/

Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.