CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wooden Pipes Options

tobecomeone00
#1 Posted : 3/21/2011 5:40:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright, so I have a Machine at this point....I love it, but it reminds me of smoking crack, and even tastes a bit like it too...(must be the brillo pad)...I was wondering, does anyone use wooden pipes rigged with brillo to smoke spice out of? It seems as if that would be the way to go, but given the molecule's picky nature, I'm not so sure it would go so well, what, with all the dmt resin soaking into the wood and whatnot....

does anyone here use a lord of the rings-esque wooden pipe to journey with? Does it work, or is it not worth the effort? Laughing
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tobecomeone00
#2 Posted : 3/21/2011 8:40:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

C'mon now, people...yes or no? lol
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

DoctorMantus
#3 Posted : 3/21/2011 10:00:36 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

To Be honest i really dont believe many people here would use a wooden pipe maybe you will find someone.

If i were u i would stick with glass, you are more than welcome to try it and lets us know how it works out.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Ellis D'Empty
#4 Posted : 3/21/2011 10:25:25 PM

Snirfneblin

Wooden Pipe + Changa = Great.
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.