CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Colored Butane? Options

OpeningPandorasBox
#1 Posted : 5/4/2010 9:59:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So my friend gave me a torch he doesnt use but for some reason he filled it up with a type of butane that burns red. Now with normal smoking I would not be concerned as I would rarely be inhaling the fumes but I want to use it with this flame fueled vape. https://dmt-nexus.me/for...aspx?g=posts&t=12092

I have pretty much decided against it as I dont even like the idea but thought I would get all your opinions.
OpeningPandorasBox is a fictional character created by a very imaginative but delusional person. Anything posted by OpeningPandorasBox should be considered nothing more than the incoherent ramblings of an imaginary alter ego. Under no circumstances should what is posted be considered true experiences, ideas, or advice. As far as matters of the law are concerned since OpeningPandorasBox only exists outside the realms of physical reality he is under no jurisdiction and no one within the physical world should attempt to recreate or reenact any of his fictional activity.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

abc1234560
#2 Posted : 7/6/2010 3:04:25 PM

Steve

Know this is getting old but though Some one could answer this..

http://www.smokerstuff.com/butane/kgm_warranty.htm wrote:
"Jet Laser Lighters"

A similiar working mechanism as the jet torch lighters. The only difference is a crimson (red) flame which results freom two sided coils. Initially, it starts out as a blue torch flame, but when the blue torch flame hits the two sided coils the coils cause the blue torch flame to turn into a red flame. The red flame is so intense that it appears to look like a red laser beam.
I am not SWIM. SWIM is a fictitious character that likes to preform extractions out in space where it is legal to do so. Any and all posts by this user are fictional and are there for entertainment purposes only.