DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Is Changa stable? Storage? Options

Metanoia
#21 Posted : 3/1/2014 12:00:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

anonenium wrote:
and now im thinking about having a grand child poking through my old boxes, finding a jar of changa and being a stupid teenager rather than asking what it is decides to smoke it and is in for one heck of a surprise.

I've had the very same thought Laughing

"Oooo, what's this? Funky smelling herbs. I think I'll smoke some." Shocked Surprised Laughing

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PrimalWisdom
#22 Posted : 3/5/2014 12:22:03 PM

Everything the light touches

dtrypt wrote:
Swear to god it's like it cures in a way and just becomes better.

Found more than a gram of 50/50 22x caapi leaf changa some weeks ago, mini jam jar tucked into my mushroom growing toolbox. What an awesome surprize.

Awesome! Yeah I've recently started to smoke again after almost a year off from anything psy-like. While cleaning out and re-arranging my "magical" cupboard I found a small glass jar of changa I can't even recall making - I estimate it to be from 2011 when I first started making changa. It smells ridiculously strong and I would have been a bit more cautious back then, Gonna test it out on Friday, it could only have been 40x caapi leaf (yes I went that far - it's lovely) at a ratio of 2:1 (leaf : dmt) as I was terrified of adding more spice back then.

If it's not any stronger then I'll add some dregs of spice I have lying around, but I'm curious to see if it does "cure" or "mature" as it has a damn fine and funky bouquet Very happy

Oh I also never keep changa in anything other than a glass jar in a cupboard and it seems to keep well.

Peace

Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

PREV12