CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Vapor genie bong? Options

WSaged
#21 Posted : 9/20/2010 6:42:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have used a heat gun too & it did work pretty good.
Although even with someone else there to hold the gun for you, it was a ridiculous pain in the ass to deal with!!!
And Noisy!!

After getting blasted in the face by hot air, a second time, while trying to take a 3rd or 4th hit...because my pal wasn't paying attention to the fact that my face was on the other end of the thing he was heating with said gun...convinced me that the heat gun wasn't such a great idea anymore!!!

Trying to get 2-4 well heated, full hits by yourself & being coordinated enough to get the gun shut off & set down where the now-hot end of it will not burn or melt anything...while the first hit is coming on strong...is seriously next to impossible!!
Not to mention kinda dangerous!

The right kind of pipe & a trusty Bic lighter...that automatically shuts off when you let go...is really all you need.
Now finding the right kind of pipe for you, is another thing that can take some time.
The Glass Vapor Genie's are really quite the perfect spice-device though.
Wish I could afford to pick one up myself!! I have a wooden VG, & it is great for herb, although I didn't have much luck with DMT in it.
I have used a friends GVG though & they are just great!! Being able to see whats going on in there helps a lot when it comes to using it for Spice vapor!

Cheers!
WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

fraterS.O.L.
#22 Posted : 9/20/2010 7:24:31 PM

Bill Nye

Yes it seems like a good piece to own. I got mine in on sat and haven't quite got my technique down. I think I'll try again! Very happy
"Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down,
This is so real
Like the time Dave floated away
See my heart is pounding
'Cause this **** never happens to me!"
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

Strange Gray Static Mayan Pattern
#23 Posted : 9/25/2010 3:07:33 PM

Nameless

WSaged wrote:
Strange Gray Static Mayan Pattern wrote:
The vapobowl above doesn't have the ceramic filter

This one has: http://www.azarius.net/h...le_vaporizers/vapo-bowl/

It's exactly the same as the ceramic filter from VG/GVG, attachable to pipes and bongs. Enjoy.

Although those look kinda the same, their not.

One of the reasons a VG actually works where other "vapor pipes" (or bowl caps) do not, has to do with how far away the actual ceramic filter disc is, not only from the herb in the bowl, but more importantly how far down in the cap it is from the top of the hole. This seems simple, but you are not supposed to touch flame to the ceramic filter, with the type pictured above, the filter is right near the top, making it hard to keep the flame at a good distance.

Ehh... not really. Just received it, the filter is deep down, and vaporizing DMT works great: no taste, no residue.
DMT T-Shirts, badges, mugs...
Comments by SGSMP are fantastic fabrications.

D_Juggz
#24 Posted : 9/25/2010 3:49:31 PM

Dr Do Little

i've been wondering about this for a while, can u then say, put a WVG/GVG ceramic filter ontop of a bong piece and use a bic? anyone tried this? do u get enough heat?
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
-Confucius

"Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all share the same dreams"

gammagore
#25 Posted : 9/25/2010 7:15:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

D_Juggz wrote:
i've been wondering about this for a while, can u then say, put a WVG/GVG ceramic filter ontop of a bong piece and use a bic? anyone tried this? do u get enough heat?

^^^^^^^^^^^
madcapv2 wrote:
gammagore wrote:

If you get hold of a bong with a bowl the same diameter as the diffuser that woukld work nicely, one could just put the diffuser onto the bowl. Im sure madcapv posted a picture of this in the "show me your glass baby" thread.

I did!!!

You just need a bong that takes a 18mm bowl. I stuffed some screens into the down stem and then put the GVG diffuser on top instead of the bowl.

Seriously though.... not worth the trouble. The GVG just does it as good as it can be done. I thought that I needed a big "bong hit" to get to deep hyperspace. Actually, all I needed to do was load refine my technique with some practice.

WSaged
#26 Posted : 9/25/2010 7:18:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Strange Gray Static Mayan Pattern wrote:

Ehh... not really. Just received it, the filter is deep down, and vaporizing DMT works great: no taste, no residue.

Hmmm...not my expereince.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREV12