CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Over 5 lbs of hard red whole grain wheat bread consumed ina bout a week. Severe constipation Options

MagicGing
#1 Posted : 5/3/2013 6:49:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess what im really asking is the first sentence of the OP
“The swans go on the path of the sun, they go through the ether by means of their miraculous power; the wise are led out of this world, when they have conquered Mara (desire) and his train" Dhammapada

"But is it probable," asked Pascal, "that probability gives assurance? Nothing gives certainty but truth; nothing gives rest but for the sincere search for truth"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MagicGing
#2 Posted : 5/3/2013 6:51:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

elru wrote:
I don't know anything medically, but why are you eating so much bread?? Vegetables and fruits are delicious too!

Haha i agree completly and i do eat lots of veggies and fruits and beans and seeds and nuts. I just made a bunch of insanely good bread, and got a fresh batch of poplar/blackberry honey, perfect for the bread. I guess i was very excited about the bread haha

Its a bit of an awkward topic for me, especially since its my first post as a member. But lets just say i learned my lesson!!
“The swans go on the path of the sun, they go through the ether by means of their miraculous power; the wise are led out of this world, when they have conquered Mara (desire) and his train" Dhammapada

"But is it probable," asked Pascal, "that probability gives assurance? Nothing gives certainty but truth; nothing gives rest but for the sincere search for truth"

#3 Posted : 5/3/2013 7:11:23 PM

Game Master

Good lord, man, 2 an a half weeks sice a poo?!?!?!?!? That's insane! If I go one day I drink an herbal tea to get things moving again. John Wayne died from fatal fecal impaction, so this is no joke. Lay off the bread, son!
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

MagicGing
#4 Posted : 5/3/2013 7:12:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What kind of herbal tea?

And i have had some come out, small amount, but definatly not all of it. I usually go once or twice a day

#5 Posted : 5/3/2013 7:14:36 PM

Game Master

Yogi brand Soothing Mint Get Regular. It will flush everything out of you.
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.

MagicGing
#6 Posted : 5/3/2013 7:15:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome thanks

Where would one go about aquiring this quickly?

#7 Posted : 5/3/2013 7:20:59 PM

Game Master

Any Kroger or grocery store, usually in the health food section.

MagicGing
#8 Posted : 5/3/2013 7:22:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks again. Hopefully i dont die from constipation....

Pup Tentacle
#9 Posted : 5/3/2013 7:35:36 PM

lettuce

I'd be going hog wild on a lot of fresh fruit.
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

MagicGing
#10 Posted : 5/3/2013 8:19:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone have any suggestions as to get the toxins out my body absorbed? Im at whole foods now

MagicGing
#11 Posted : 5/3/2013 8:35:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I got the last of that tea in whole foods, now i definatly need something to get out whatever my body absorbed. Theres alllooott here

ouro
#12 Posted : 5/3/2013 8:41:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this simple saltwater cleanse will empty your digestive tract over an hour or two. Be careful to mix the right amount of salt to keep from over/de hydrating yourself. Don't attempt this if you aren't near a toilet.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=265176

MagicGing
#13 Posted : 5/3/2013 8:44:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome i will definatly give it a try

But atm im looking for something to wuickly get whatever my body absorbed, out of my body. Any recommendations

jamie
#14 Posted : 5/3/2013 9:04:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

drink a lot of water man..and drink some herbal laxative teas. Any health food store will have them.

..and lay of the bread, though I am sure you figured that out by now.
Long live the unwoke.

spinCycle
#15 Posted : 5/3/2013 9:10:45 PM

Life is Art is Life

Prune juice
Images of broken light,
Which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on...

MagicGing
#16 Posted : 5/3/2013 9:13:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I got some of the yogi tea mentioned above and some milk thistle seed extract.

I plan on trying the saltwater flush shortly

I have been drinking prune juice and taking laxatives. Not much luck so far

Guyomech
#17 Posted : 5/3/2013 10:08:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

I got myself plugged like that once, the week of our wedding. It was fruit (watermelon) and a lot of walking that finally got things moving. And hot baths.

a1pha
#18 Posted : 5/3/2013 10:11:12 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Epsom salt. Nothing works better for impacted poo.

(Works in the extraction process, too! Extraction of DMT that is...) Very happy
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

MagicGing
#19 Posted : 5/3/2013 11:14:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:
Epsom salt. Nothing works better for impacted poo.

(Works in the extraction process, too! Extraction of DMT that is...) Very happy

Could you be more specific please?

I drank the tea about an hour ago, and the saltwater about 15 mins ago. Well see how it goes....

Pandora
#20 Posted : 5/4/2013 12:47:10 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

This too shall pass . . . .
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

12NEXT