CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Opinions on freebase dosage in a GVG Options

monty p
#1 Posted : 1/15/2011 7:48:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My cat is still relatively new to DMT and is getting very mixed results with dosage using her GVG and ARC lighter. Confused
Smoking 20mg seems to give a lovely effect but minimal visuals most of the time. 30mg is a lot more intense but still leaves her wanting on occasion, i think this is mainly down to smoking technique.
I know these questions are not very subjective and there are a lot of variables but here goes . . . .

Whats your preferred dose in a GVG for a strong/possibly "breakthrough" experience?

Step by step, whats your smoking technique, do you take multiple tokes?

Cheers Very happy
Monty P is a fictional character i use to make my life seem more interesting than it is, therefore all of these posts are fictional.

"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves" Bill Hicks.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

tele
#2 Posted : 1/15/2011 8:00:23 PM
Explorer

I was surprised to notice difference in freebase DMT's(including my friends), so dosage would also depend on the strenght of the DMT. Do you have milligram scale?

monty p
#3 Posted : 1/15/2011 8:24:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah strength could definitely make a big difference, just trying to get an idea what the perfect dose/technique is for fellow nexians.
My cat does indeed have a mg scale, i think its mainly smoking technique so to hear what works for others would be great Smile
Monty P is a fictional character i use to make my life seem more interesting than it is, therefore all of these posts are fictional.

Entheojen
#4 Posted : 1/15/2011 8:32:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Not to insult your intelligence, but make sure you are actually inhaling and not just sucking. If you're not a smoker (like me), this could be an easy mistake. Hold it in after you have filled your lungs for about ten seconds or more.

Does the spice actually vaporise? Can you see the vapour form in the pipe?
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

ragabr
#5 Posted : 1/15/2011 8:46:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With the freebase, SWIM can use essentially the same technique with bic or torch lighter. Hold the flame directed at the ceramic piece (distance will vary depending on type of lighter). Pull slowly until visible vapor fills the chamber, then exhale fully and inhale the vapor. With this, 20-25mg does all SWIM needs.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

monty p
#6 Posted : 1/15/2011 8:53:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@ Entheoghen thanks for your thoughts but that definitely not the issue Smile Yeah there is plenty of vapour in the pipe and upon exhalation.

@ ragbar thats interesting that you fill the pipe then exhale fully then inhale, almost like charging a bong, i will give that a try next time!

gibran2
#7 Posted : 1/15/2011 9:04:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

First of all, if your spice is relatively pure, it’s all the same “strength”.

As far as my dosage goes, 20mg is usually a sub-breakthrough and not too visual. 25mg is a strong breakthrough. My most intense DMT experience ever was with 27-28mg. I have no need or desire to use more than that with the GVG.

Here’s what I do:

Start by removing top piece, heating the metal mesh disc slightly, then pouring a pre-measured dose onto the mesh. It will melt right in. Replace top piece. (This step can be done in advance.)

Take a few deep breaths to get fully oxygenated (so that you can take a long, slow inhale without feeling oxygen deprived).

Exhale fully, and while exhaling, begin to heat the ceramic diffuser.

Slowly inhale from GVG, while continuing to apply heat to the diffuser. Not much vapor forms during the first 5 seconds or so – the metal mesh is still getting up to temp.

Generally after about 5 seconds, a huge plume of vapor is produced – most of the dose vaporizes at once if your mesh is good. This can be a bit uncomfortable and disconcerting, but continue to slowly inhale.

When you notice that no more vapor is being produced, remove heat source, continue inhaling for a few more seconds, then hold it in.

Quickly put your lighter and GVG in a safe place, because you won’t have much time at this point.

Get comfortable, exhale, and leave this Earthly plane far behind.

Shocked
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

DMTripper
#8 Posted : 1/15/2011 11:06:41 PM

John Murdoch IV

It depends on my condition. I need from 25 to 40 for a breakthrough. If I'm tired or lots of stress in my nerves I need a lot more.

When rested and relaxed 25 is enough for a breakthrough. But usually I need 30-35mg's.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

monty p
#9 Posted : 1/16/2011 9:03:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Jibran, exactly the kind of response one was looking for, will do some experimenting this evening Smile

zubidlo
#10 Posted : 1/16/2011 12:12:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

zubidlo is using GVG with copper mash as well. (followed gibran2 advice few months ago and never looked backVery happy )
But dosage is higher for zubidlo. Harmalas needed too. Caapi leaves smoked or 5g caapi tea drunk before vaping spice.

GVG is loaded with dosage which would give 3-4 hits with ceramic filter on. But there is not enough time for that. Instead 2 hits taken through ceramic filter with torch lighter, than filter taken away and carefully applying heat to remaining spice trying not to burn it. What follows is best to describe as 'violence'Very happy Remaining spice is vaped in HUGE, DENSE cloud, filling lungs with choking sensation at the exact moment the carrier wave starts. Zubidlo consciousness is launched out of his body with great speed with realization that time stopped (or cease to exist). Zubidlo never exhale that last hit, it stays in lungs with body, while zubidlo is gone. There is no breathing in hyperspaceVery happy

This way of smoking was learned by mistake few months ago. There is just not enough time to vape all spice in 45 seconds.
This way zubidlo likes to smoke spice for hours in row at late night (200-300mg a night). Meditate between trips. Than before goes to sleep eats few grams of dream herb for lucid dreams. It works almost everytime after spice sesions.

zubidlo understands why shamans call ayahuasca 'wine of death' or 'wine of spirits'. After few hours of vaping DMT with harmine in bloodstream, zubidlo use to feel like a ghost or rather dead man. (this is not a jokeVery happy )

Anyway... dosage is different for everyone. Fear plays big role too. Once fear is ignored, dosages get higher. Respect stays. Jurema is the teacher.

Regards,

'Life is an illusion designed to keep your mind occupied while you are digested by God.'

Swarupa
#11 Posted : 1/16/2011 2:34:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I haven't found it yet but i feel my sweet spot is gonna be around 12-24mg, i have some testing to do Smile

corpus callosum
#12 Posted : 1/16/2011 3:54:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

For me,30mgs does the job if inhaled in one blast via the GVG; the most Ive ever done (1 breath, classic VG) was 48mg and that was beyond what was comfortable for my cerebral cortex.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

welsh trip head
#13 Posted : 1/19/2011 9:33:03 PM

martin

i see Smile
True strength isn’t muscle, it's the mind it's limitless, it’s the heart it won't ever stop loving, it’s the spirit it can’t be crushed, it’s the soul it’s inextinguishable.

Xt
#14 Posted : 1/19/2011 10:06:36 PM

Well a gram is 1000mg, if you read the thread people speak of their doses. 1000mg / 50mg = 20. Come on man have a word.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Ice House
#15 Posted : 1/20/2011 3:48:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

25mgs is a breakthrough every time. Set and setting and get comfy. I just put it in the GVG and hold the torch flame above the ceramic disk and draw. The disk heats up and glows red. About 3 seconds of glowing red, I take the flame away and set the torch down. I continue to inhale until I cant.

I'm gone............
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

monty p
#16 Posted : 1/22/2011 2:04:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gibran2 Your technique is perfect! 25mgs breakthrough without fail, thank you very much indeed Smile

RobMarley
#17 Posted : 1/26/2011 2:30:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Breakthroughs with 25mg? Really?

What do you guys mean when you say "breakthrough"?

My understanding of a 'breakthrough' is that you are no longer aware of your physical body or your physical surroundings. Like you don't know you are in your living room anymore and you don't know if you are alive. Much more than just sitting on your couch enjoying visuals.

Are you guys really getting that with 25mgs???
Transcend The Limitations of Physical Reality.

ragabr
#18 Posted : 1/26/2011 2:47:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

25mgs is a very, very intense breakthrough for SWIM. 20mgs is usually her breakthrough sweetspot.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Enoon
#19 Posted : 1/26/2011 2:48:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

30mg gets me there, and I think I'm not even getting all of it in my lungs - there's always some resin left, which can be smoked for effects, so yeah I believe 25 can do it.
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

gibran2
#20 Posted : 1/26/2011 2:59:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

RobMarley wrote:
Breakthroughs with 25mg? Really?

What do you guys mean when you say "breakthrough"?

My understanding of a 'breakthrough' is that you are no longer aware of your physical body or your physical surroundings. Like you don't know you are in your living room anymore and you don't know if you are alive. Much more than just sitting on your couch enjoying visuals.

Are you guys really getting that with 25mgs???

Yes! 25mg can be a moderately strong breakthrough for me – complete immersion in an alien realm of existence. Leaving my body and this reality far behind. 30mg is too much.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

12NEXT