CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Reverse Changa Options

concombres
#21 Posted : 2/14/2015 4:57:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why not just evap the iso & keep the harmalas in?

You'd have a nice mix to work with just start low & titrate.

May not vape the same way pure spice does, but the added harmalas could be a bonus.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DeltaSpice
#22 Posted : 2/14/2015 7:09:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
To do a freeze percipatation i would evaporate all alcohol first leaving a DMT oil..

Then re desolve the oil in warm napatha ..then ..[if needed]..reduce [evaporate]..the napatha volume enough to create a saturated condition then pop into freezer for 15 to 24 hours..

Any pulled dmt should crystalize durring freeze process.

This is my limited understanding of process...

There may be other steps before freezing.. to do a mini clean up...

Cheers, I will try that... Ill post the results.

DeltaSpice
#23 Posted : 2/14/2015 7:13:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:
Why not just evap the iso & keep the harmalas in?

You'd have a nice mix to work with just start low & titrate.

May not vape the same way pure spice does, but the added harmalas could be a bonus.

I've got more Rue Harmala than you can shake a stick at.
If I can get the spice out ill be mixing it up with vine Harmala not the rue that's already in there. Drool

DeltaSpice
#24 Posted : 2/16/2015 9:45:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I took my unwanted changa , a pile of Blue Lotus, 20xCaapi, Pau Darco dust and Lions tail. (left to right).
Placed them in a jam jar with 300ml IPA 99%, warmed ,swished about and left for a few hours.
Then I evaporated it down to a brown goo.
I've since added solvent to dissolve it but it doesn't want to know, its just sitting there.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.
DeltaSpice attached the following image(s):
IMAG0402.jpg (917kb) downloaded 76 time(s).
IMAG0406.jpg (1,185kb) downloaded 77 time(s).

starway6
#25 Posted : 2/16/2015 11:08:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You must Desolve the dmt goo in [WARM Napatha] just keep stirring and shaking till its desolved and suspended in the solvent..

Be Carefull .to warm the napatha first by ..[heating a pan of water!!].
[this is called a hot water bath] ...[keep all flames far away from the napatha solvent! ...then shut off all flame then submerse the container of napatha into the pan of warm water till the solvent slowly gets the solvent warm...

Be carefull to let the ..[temperature change gradually!!].. in hot water bath... or you could crack the glass solvent jar!

I like to use glass quart vinegar bottels with narrow neck...

Keep a pipette near by...

You may have to keep reheating the water and re emersing the jar of solvent till its good and warm

Once fully [desolved in the warm napatha] you can try to freeze percipatate it...

You may have to reduce the napatha volume [with fan]..enought to to cause a more saturated condition [so the dmt is more crowded and wants to fall out..then put in freezer sealing the tops of the containers first keeping smell out of freezer ..

Not shure how this will turn out [since you have other alcaloids in mix]..but the DMT molecules should group together durring the freeze 15 24 hours...

after 24 hours...Remove from freezer pouring off the solvent into another container and save it because still has good alcaloids in it...

If you have crystals you should see them sticking to the glass container on bottom and sides of dish ..

Then quickly turn container in an upside down enough to position it so all remaining napatha will drain into a dish while a small fan is running infront of container drying the crystals...

Shouldent take long to dry ..when dry scrape out with razor blade keep in cool part of house to further dry...

There may be a way to clean the solvent better before putting it into freezer like doing a mini AB cleanup its up to you...

Good luck be carefull..

DeltaSpice
#26 Posted : 2/17/2015 5:41:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Starway6, I will try this tonight.

starway6
#27 Posted : 2/17/2015 4:25:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

By the looks of the photos it apears you may have a fair amount of fine leafe sediment in the bowl..

After desolving in warm napatha i would strain the napatha through a fine metal mesh kitchen strainer removing as much of fine leafe sediment as posible.. before putting into freezer...

A coffie filter would remove almost all of any fine leafe sedement ..but it may also remove some dmt?..thats why i would use a fine metal screen alowing solvent to pour through un restricted ..

Even if end result doesnt look satisfactory to you.. you can put everything in a dish and re evaporate it to a dryed wax.. then scrape and smoke it..it should still be active and much more concintrated than it would be in changa form...

There are more experianced members on this site you can ..PM.. about this and they may have a better method to get a cleaner spice product...good luck...

starway6
#28 Posted : 2/17/2015 4:49:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It may work to take your warm napatha containg alcaloids and do a [mimi AB wash]..

This may seperate all dark colored crap and leafe sediment from the existing dmt...

Once it is desoloved into the warm solvent in jar there is no reason to be in a hurry to stick in freezer.....just be patient and look up how to do ...[a mini AB wash]....its fairly simple and you can find the instructions on the nexus...
Or just type ...[[how to do mini AB wash]]...[on google].. it should take you back to nexus to the exact post you want...it very simple...

Also dont asume soaking in alcohol took all actives from the leafe particles! ..the leafe may still be active!
...[ dont throw away]] keep it and let it dry.. then test smoke some of the dryed leaf...!

The ..[mini AB wash].. sounds like a good move...to purify the solvent further..

All This also depends on ..[how much good dmt].. was put into the changa mix...

DeltaSpice
#29 Posted : 2/17/2015 6:45:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After the alcohol soak I was filtering through double coffee filters but then I took a phone call, during which I decided to pour the last of the mixture through a plastic tea mesh strainer to speed it all up and yeh some fine Changa dust got through.
Anyway, I just heated the solvent and I assume it took up all the spice and clumped the other bits n bobs together , as you can see in the pic.
I was about to filter when I saw that the solvent was clear.
I have saved the clear yellow liquid , its cooling to room temp as I type.
The brown goo I washed out, whilst washing it , it gave off the exact smell from my old machine, after usage. Damn I miss that smell.
We will see what happens , either way im not too bothered , I just thought it would be better to get some spice back as opposed to just binning it.

PS there was at least a minimum of 4 grams of spice in those Changas Embarrased
DeltaSpice attached the following image(s):
IMAG0409.jpg (2,508kb) downloaded 56 time(s).

starway6
#30 Posted : 2/18/2015 1:44:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hope the DMT didnt get traped in the fine coffie filters..!

If so rinse coffie filters out with more ipa...

Thats why i sugested using a metal kitchen strainer to alow the solvent through while catching most of the sediment...

Try to .[freeze percip].. [or fan dry].. the clear napatha and see what you have..

DeltaSpice
#31 Posted : 2/18/2015 6:48:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
Hope the DMT didnt get traped in the fine coffie filters..!

If so rinse coffie filters out with more ipa...

Thats why i sugested using a metal kitchen strainer to alow the solvent through while catching most of the sediment...

Try to .[freeze percip].. [or fan dry].. the clear napatha and see what you have..

Probably those coffee filters that are in a land hole fill as we speak are packed with DMT Neutral
I did my freeze pre and I have some yellow spice.
I have to wash it a freeze it again to see what I'm left with, it looks like there could be a gram there? I'm not sure as its wet.
I'll let you know.
Don't hate me for throwing away loads of spice hehe Crying or very sad

starway6
#32 Posted : 2/19/2015 12:20:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When your done freez percipatating all the spice it will deliver ..[as crystals] ..dont throw away the napatha !

There should still be something left in the napatha ...

Take the exhausted napatha and compleatly evaporate it..there should be some [dmt oil/wax] left in dish after compleatly dry..

Dry till waxy.. then scrape up the wax and smoke at your convienience...

DeltaSpice
#33 Posted : 2/19/2015 5:57:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Its all done and dusted.
Just under 1g spice.
I know I lost a lot during the process but recovering spice from Changa is not cut n dry (in my defence).
Thanks for your help , much appreciated .

PREV12