CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Herborizer + Changa is a success! Options

Purges
#1 Posted : 9/6/2014 10:57:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a follow on from an older Herborizer thread.

Last night was an awful lot of fun. Curiosity finally got the better of me and I decided to give it a whirl.

I used a conical gauze, which sits snugly over the down stem on the bowl. I think this was crucial to success. (see pic at bottom)

Then I just chucked maybe 150mg Changa in there and let it warm up. The first few tokes were tentative as I wasn't looking to be smashed into the farthest reaches of bizarro land. There was certainly more than enough DMT in there...

I observed that it was vaping both harmala and spice fairly evenly, but I had smoked some harmalas before hand, so this probably contributed to a slow onset.

Flavour was incredible, you get lots of lovely plant essence, but still had some of that Changa funk, which I like.

I decided after a while to put pedal to metal and take as many large hits as I could before annihilation. It is SO user friendly! You just put your mouth on the tube. Inhale. Exhale hit through your nose and inhale with your mouth. No "Oh crap is my lighter still on?! I can't see it!" You just put it down when it becomes to elaborate and weird to hit it any more.

The effects are unique as well. It lasts longer than vaped / bonged and is gentler. I met some 'shadow beings' I saw the Shipibo type patterns but also nodded off into some realistic dream like sequences and would then snap back to reality. The glow was also phenomenal. Felt like white blissful light was radiating from my crown.

Over all I found it to be an amazing method of administration. Potentially my favourite, much more navigable, very illuminating and insightful. I have limited experience with oral dosing, but I think this is more akin to a medium Pharma dose.

I will work on getting concentrations right in my blend for heavy breakthrough level toking. Once I have this dialled in I don't think I will bother with a bong any more. All hail the Herborizer!

Hopefully this is of use. My relationship with Changa is going from strength to strength at the moment. Loving every second!
Love Love Love

Much love,

P x

Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.