DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
perhaps the most overlooked important health aspect Options

bindu
#1 Posted : 7/17/2014 6:30:41 PM

id really like to know what nexians think of this

the role of electrons in the inflammatory process
blessed be all forms of intelligence

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ufostrahlen
#2 Posted : 7/17/2014 7:00:29 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Watching 70mins in 240p is meh. Neutral

But I add this free accessible study:

Quote:
Cancer is a Preventable Disease that Requires Major Lifestyle Changes
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih...pmc/articles/PMC2515569/

Abstract

This year, more than 1 million Americans and more than 10 million people worldwide are expected to be diagnosed with cancer, a disease commonly believed to be preventable.

Only 5–10% of all cancer cases can be attributed to genetic defects, whereas the remaining 90–95% have their roots in the environment and lifestyle. The lifestyle factors include cigarette smoking, diet (fried foods, red meat), alcohol, sun exposure, environmental pollutants, infections, stress, obesity, and physical inactivity.

The evidence indicates that of all cancer-related deaths, almost 25–30% are due to tobacco, as many as 30–35% are linked to diet, about 15–20% are due to infections, and the remaining percentage are due to other factors like radiation, stress, physical activity, environmental pollutants etc.

CONCLUSIONS

On the basis of the studies described above, we propose a unifying hypothesis that all lifestyle factors that cause cancer (carcinogenic agents) and all agents that prevent cancer (chemopreventive agents) are linked through chronic inflammation (Fig. 10). The fact that chronic inflammation is closely linked to the tumorigenic pathway is evident from numerous lines of evidence.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

bindu
#3 Posted : 7/17/2014 8:46:50 PM

inflammation is directly connected to cancer

i dont have studies, but i have been sitting with a major researcher on dendritic cell therapy. He has been studying it for several decades and is sure that most forms of cancer develop from a chronic inflammation

so easy to prevent most cases and heal many, but people wont believe it can be as simple as walking barefeet

therefore the scientifical background to this in the studies mentioned in the video

steppa
#4 Posted : 7/18/2014 8:01:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:

That.

@somebody who watched it

What's the core statement of the video?
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

Cognitive Heart
#5 Posted : 7/18/2014 7:01:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Inflammation is probably one of biggest aspects of overall health and well-being. Its really a matter of being consistent with how you approach it(the changes.)

Learn from your body. Preventing disease is a staple of many holistic modalities. The whole 'treating' aspect is very unstable and sometimes unsafe, especially with what big pharma does. Its really about getting to the roots and actually improving your own inner life, with balance and openness.

--

Smile
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

bindu
#6 Posted : 7/27/2014 2:31:44 AM

the main topics in the video are that chronic inflammation needs electrons in the body to fully heal and how and why grounding and some forms of bioenergy work

something like 10-15 studies regarding this and more are explained in laymans terms

but of course the people interested in it have to watch it to know

Ufostrahlen wrote:

although its long, its compact and this specific information is not accessible with this scope anywhere else on the internet.

Regarding the resolution, its not an entertainment movie, for that you have to go somewhere else.
Its well distilled knowledge, the resolution is sufficient for the purpose of education

Cognitive Heart
#7 Posted : 7/27/2014 3:05:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bindu wrote:
inflammation is directly connected to cancer
i dont have studies, but i have been sitting with a major researcher on dendritic cell therapy. He has been studying it for several decades and is sure that most forms of cancer develop from a chronic inflammation
so easy to prevent most cases and heal many, but people wont believe it can be as simple as walking barefeet therefore the scientifical background to this in the studies mentioned in the video

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Cognitive Heart
#8 Posted : 7/27/2014 3:07:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I understand the notion of fresh electrons needed to be taken in by the body. Grounding(simply walking on grass, dirt, sand etc) feels good. Clearly its shown to benefit the body in balance and energy, and even deeper aspects. I start most days bare feet on the nice bright, wet, green grass. We just dug up a lot of soil here and standing in it feels really good. Fresh or lake water also has some benefit.

--

Thumbs up