CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa and body load / hangover? Options

SynKyd
#1 Posted : 4/30/2014 3:06:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wondering if others have experienced any day-after effects, and if that's attributed to the MAOIs? My friend made a blue lotus / mint leave blend that was 50/50 leaf to molecule and soaked it in a saturated 10x caapi leaf ISO. Everyone has really enjoyed his blend but I felt achy the next day, muscle cramps, body pains, as did another friend who tried it.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Global
#2 Posted : 4/30/2014 12:27:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Some individuals seem to have this odd, unexplainable (as far as I've seen) reaction to changa where they reliably get sick from it. It could be from the ISO. Maybe next time you wanna try acetone maybe? I don't recall people getting sick from changa made from acetone, but either way it seems that there are some people who will regularly get sick from changa while their friends don't. We've had some other threads on this you might wanna look up.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

SynKyd
#3 Posted : 4/30/2014 2:31:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks. I did a search but wasn't able to find anything specific, will try some other terms on that.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Global
#4 Posted : 4/30/2014 3:10:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Here's one I found. I know there are several more at least.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Pandora
#5 Posted : 4/30/2014 3:30:18 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I would encourage you to at least eliminate body variables. Make sure you are not pretzling up into weird tripping positions, do some easy stretches or yoga before and after. Drink LOTS of water to eliminate the dehydration variable. Eat a light, healthy snack after the trip. And continue to take care. Take a nice hot shower or soak in a tub. Don't go to bed physically hungry and keep water handy on your bedside.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

SynKyd
#6 Posted : 5/1/2014 2:06:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Appreciate the thoughts my friends Thumbs up