CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa after effects on LSD / shrooms Options

Rrryan
#1 Posted : 11/11/2013 3:10:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can anyone report how smoked harmalas effect LSD or other psychedelics, after the DMT from changa has worn off?

Do the harmalas potentiate the experience for an extended period of time? Or is back to the standard experience after 30 minutes or so?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bancopuma
#2 Posted : 11/14/2013 2:38:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A while back I smoked some caapified changa on some LSD with a good friend. I cannot recall the after effects on the trip (I don't think there was anything major, certainly nothing negative), but I can recall it being a very blissful, very beautiful experience indeed, and I can highly recommend it. Smile The mushroom/changa frontier is one I need to explore.

Rrryan
#3 Posted : 11/19/2013 4:24:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM tried this over the weekend, a bit. It was spectacular.

Person was at a festival, his first ever - he had never really connected with that scene in the past but was glad he was encouraged into going. SWIM was very interested in finding some LSD, but didnt want to get an RC. So he figured he would just hang out, and smoked some pot and changa.

Well he smoked some changa at a campsite with some friends and strangers while looking at the trees and had an amazing non break through time. When. He came down, someone was standing right there and said 'so you want some acid' and someone at the site said 'it tested positive for L, real deal'.

It seemed like the luckiest moment ever.

Changa and LSD coming together to create luck.

It was a beatituful night. SWIM's first long trip in about 8 years.

A little bit of changa was smoked at the end of the experience, and it was nice. It seemed like combining them at the peak would be just too much.

But the vibe of the smoke right before the acid was eaten set the tone for the whole night. It cleared the way and held the space. Honestly, it seemed to have an impact even on people who didn't smoke the changa but were around it.

So LSD and changa, a beautiful and very natrual combination.

As for my question about long term potentiation from the harmalas, it did not seem to happen, at least from smoking changa immediately before taking LSD or smoking it during the end of the come down.

lobo
#4 Posted : 11/21/2013 1:51:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In this podcast, Nick Sand said that smoke DMT in the came down of the LSD is great deal!Thumbs up

Nathanial.Dread
#5 Posted : 11/21/2013 3:38:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not hugely experienced with LSD, however, I couldn't really imagine doing anything as intense as DMT coming down from it. I generally feel way too burnt out and exhausted to engage in anything as intense as hyperspace.

A low dose on the come-down from a positive mushroom experience can be intensely beautiful.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

CatchThirtyThr33
#6 Posted : 11/28/2013 8:05:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoking 10x caapi changa at the peak of 2.5 hits of LSD was absolutely incredible for me. I can't remember any maoi related after effects, but it definitely adds a tiny bit of a dmt flavour to the trip for some time afterwards.