CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help - Enhanced Leaf / Changa / Caapi questions Options

dmt_spider
#1 Posted : 11/25/2013 1:20:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi. I have some questions regarding Changa. I am looking into Changa because I have a GVG and have been trying to vape DMT without success. Has resulted so far in coughing, sore throat etc. Today I have an incredibly sore throat after attempting to vaporise 20mg twice yesterday afternoon. I imagine it is a result of having a poor technique and not being a smoker so I have baby lungs which are unaccustomed to anything other than fresh air. I have been very careful not to burn the DMT.

Now, I have been researching Changa as an option because I am getting desperate, and have a few questions:

I live in Australia where it appears it is impossible to buy Caapi leaves. Which is just great because this is the main ingredient in any Changa mix it seems. So will I be able to experience "enhanced leaf" instead, even though I am very new to this? Or do you suspect if I can't vaporise it properly now, that will not change (considering there won't be Caapi in the mix which allows for: "longer working time to administer, a slower on set"Pleased.

What I am saying here is that how, if I can't vaporise DMT freebase properly using a GVG, will adding the DMT onto some plant material make it easier to smoke? I don't understand why it would, considering I would be using a similar amount of DMT on enhanced leaf as what I would if I was trying to use it in freebase form and I can't even get that right.

Is it easier and less harsh to use my GVG even with enhanced leaf, or get a bong as many people recommend? I have never used a bong. When using the GVG I assume I am still vaporising the enhanced leaf, but with a bong I am burning it? I don't understand why the bong would be smoother then, because I thought burnt DMT is harsher than vaporised DMT?

Is there anything I can use in Australia that is equivalent to Caapi leaves??

Sorry for all the questions but I have gone to a lot of trouble to research and extract all this material, and just can't seem to experience it. At least not in a good way so far. So frustrating. I couldn't sleep at all last night after the terrible experience of attempting to vaporise yesterday, so much discomfort and my brain was working over-time trying to problem solve how to get around all these issues.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

CatchThirtyThr33
#2 Posted : 11/25/2013 1:41:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It doesn't contain MAOI's, but a popular herb for enhanced leaf is Mullein. It's really smooth and has a decent taste. Never tried it, but damiana is another popular one.
I find changa from a bong to be incredibly smooth, never once have I felt that it burned (though your milage may vary).

Big list of changa herbs:
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Changa

HumbleTraveler
#3 Posted : 11/25/2013 10:37:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What bark do you extract from to get your spice, acrb or mhrb?

Also, how is the spice contained within the GVG? Do you simply have a few screens in there? Do you melt it into the screens? Or do you use a choreboy or a ceramic disc with DMT melted onto it??

Do you have pure xtals or are you vaporizing goo? In SWIM's experience, any goo (impurities/plant fats) from ACRB ALWAYS burns the throat terribly, swim is also a non-smoker. The first time the throat burn was terrible, like glass shards cutting the throat mixed with having strep haha. But, after that the vaping technique was adjusted and zero goo was in the GVG and it was awesome. Very smooth and zero irritation.

"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

dmt_spider
#4 Posted : 11/25/2013 11:34:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HumbleTraveler wrote:
What bark do you extract from to get your spice, acrb or mhrb?

Also, how is the spice contained within the GVG? Do you simply have a few screens in there? Do you melt it into the screens? Or do you use a choreboy or a ceramic disc with DMT melted onto it??

Do you have pure xtals or are you vaporizing goo? In SWIM's experience, any goo (impurities/plant fats) from ACRB ALWAYS burns the throat terribly, swim is also a non-smoker. The first time the throat burn was terrible, like glass shards cutting the throat mixed with having strep haha. But, after that the vaping technique was adjusted and zero goo was in the GVG and it was awesome. Very smooth and zero irritation.

I extracted from ACRB. In my first two attempts I used goo, but my last attempt which was just as bad used crystals.

I pre-melted the spice into a ceramic flavour disc and dropped that into the GVG as per the recommendations on here.

How did you adjust your vapourising technique to make it awesome for you?

HumbleTraveler
#5 Posted : 11/26/2013 12:14:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool yes I use the ceramic flavor discs as well.

Goo has its uses everyone says, but attempting to vaporize it I dont think is one of them. It burns in the blink of an eye. From the point that it turns from goo, to a runny liquid, to the point of vaporization, it just goes up in a puff of smoke. Even if its not technically 'burning', its just very harsh stuff to the point of extreme irritation. Tried with a very very small droplet of goo melted onto a disc a few days ago with mostly Xtals, got a good amount of throat irritation. IME that stuff is just evil Thumbs down Definitely dont want to be about to blast off saying Oh poop my throat feels like its on fire, let me just get a drink of waaaa...POOF gone lol.

The vaping technique for xtals was simple really once SWIM got the hang of it. Light the torch just above the top piece (about 3 inches away) and slowly lower it down toward the top plug of the GVG, take slow gentle breaths (light tokes if you would call it I guess) to help draw cool air thru to judge the overall temperature, once you begin seeing white vapor begin to drop down into the GVG, slowly bring the torch a little upwards by maybe a centimeter so as not to over heat too quickly while simultaneously drawing steadily and smoothly in with your lungs until they are full and HOLD for 15 seconds. All you should feel is warm air, it should not be hot at all and really shouldnt be irritating. As I said, I dont smoke anything every at all, when I finally got it, there was zero irritation. With that said, if you do take a HUGE hit in one shot, you may get a cough. But it wont give that feeling of raping the back of your throat.

During your extraction, is your setup free of plastic or any other possible contaminants? Cause if its not your technique, you may be ingesting something that shouldnt be there. Not trying to scare you, just something to consider as a potential variable.
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

dmt_spider
#6 Posted : 11/27/2013 12:31:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the info HumbleTraveler. I'm pretty sure my extractions are free from contaminated materials, I'm very picky about that sort of thing.

I only get a very small amount of crystal material from my extractions which is the reason why I wanted to get things right with the goo, otherwise it's just a bit of a waste (of spice).

The time I tried when I had the least amount of trouble was when I started with the torch very far away and took some very, very careful tokes, so perhaps I am still getting it too hot. More practice is in order, and some enhanced leaf too, just to try. Never tried a bong so it should be interesting.

HumbleTraveler
#7 Posted : 11/27/2013 7:53:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dmt_spider wrote:
Thanks for the info HumbleTraveler. I'm pretty sure my extractions are free from contaminated materials, I'm very picky about that sort of thing.

I only get a very small amount of crystal material from my extractions which is the reason why I wanted to get things right with the goo, otherwise it's just a bit of a waste (of spice).

The time I tried when I had the least amount of trouble was when I started with the torch very far away and took some very, very careful tokes, so perhaps I am still getting it too hot. More practice is in order, and some enhanced leaf too, just to try. Never tried a bong so it should be interesting.

Cool, more cautious is always the way to go haha. Which Tek were you using? Cyb's Salt Tek really works beyond expectations. SWIM had a lot of trouble in the beginning with wasted bark. That became a thing of the past.

And yes, you should kind of be slowly drawing a breath in as the spice vaporizes so that it doesnt get too hot. Dont heat it from above, let it fall into the GVG and then breathe it in, draw in while heating so it flows.

Smile

Elpo
#8 Posted : 11/27/2013 8:05:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dmt_spider wrote:

When using the GVG I assume I am still vaporising the enhanced leaf, but with a bong I am burning it? I don't understand why the bong would be smoother then, because I thought burnt DMT is harsher than vaporised DMT?

I have never used a bong for dmt, but to answer your question, yes you will be burning it, but the fact that the smoke goes through the water in the bong is supposed to make it smoother as it gets cooled down.
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

dmt_spider
#9 Posted : 11/27/2013 9:42:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HumbleTraveler - I used Cyb's Hybrid Salt Tek - it's the only one I've used and I find it very easy and high yielding now that I've done a few extractions.

Thanks Elpo, I wasn't sure how it all worked and why it should be smoother but do understand now.