DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Beatiful Changa Pipe Options

adam
#21 Posted : 9/18/2013 12:44:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would bet these cost more then $1000?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

steppa
#22 Posted : 9/18/2013 1:29:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

adam wrote:
I would bet these cost more then $1000?

lobo wrote:
Well i ask to the artist the price and he sell $110
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

lobo
#23 Posted : 9/18/2013 2:24:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
IS it possible to buy these? Can I have a link? That anaconda pipe with the shipibo patterns has a very deep meaning for me and my time in ceremony. Im broke but will borrow the money for this if its possible to purchase.
Im kind of chocked up at the site of that pipe. I have to have it.
Thanks

The guy have a facebook profile... ask him Thumbs up

Metanoia
#24 Posted : 9/18/2013 2:52:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
IS it possible to buy these? Can I have a link? That anaconda pipe with the shipibo patterns has a very deep meaning for me and my time in ceremony. Im broke but will borrow the money for this if its possible to purchase.
Thanks

I feel the same. That pipe actually made me emotional just looking at it. The others are very beautiful as well, but that one is truly magical.

Metanoia
#25 Posted : 9/18/2013 2:56:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's his facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/jheffau

Macre
#26 Posted : 9/18/2013 7:44:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
Thanks

Dude, I'll give you the money Smile I can imagine what it would mean to you to own that pipe.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

jamie
#27 Posted : 9/18/2013 8:14:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I want that first pipe. Too broke though. Maybe he will keep making them.
Long live the unwoke.

starway6
#28 Posted : 9/18/2013 11:55:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very very beautiful pipe! congrats!!!Big grin

I want to show my simple pipe made from ..wall mart water bottle.. hand hardware store brass fittings..
This system is a [vaporizer].or.[smoke] water pipe combo and works great!
Its air tight waste no vapor or smoke has decent size air vape space...
This brass fitting system has a small chamber with 5 screens on top and 5 screens on bottom.
I got this idea from another nexus member invented this great hardware store vaporizing water pipe..[the V2!]
The V2 instructions can be found on nexusforum search..
They make so many diferent water bottles ..look for the one with the clear hard plastic .[not the soft plastic] heat the end of brass tubbing up and melt into the bottle at propper angle..easy to make!..
starway6 attached the following image(s):
DSC07624.JPG (2,399kb) downloaded 340 time(s).
DSC07622.JPG (2,304kb) downloaded 339 time(s).
DSC07623.JPG (2,701kb) downloaded 338 time(s).

Pharmer
#29 Posted : 9/19/2013 1:30:46 AM

ღஐ~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~ஐღ

Yes these pipes are for sale!!!

PM if you need deets

p.s the snake one is sold
Perhaps I am asking the wrong questions but it doesn't interest me who you know or how you came to be here. I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.

olympus mon
#30 Posted : 9/20/2013 11:14:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Macre wrote:
olympus mon wrote:
Thanks

Dude, I'll give you the money Smile I can imagine what it would mean to you to own that pipe.

Peace

Macre

Macre, thank you so much..now I am even more chocked up, lol. I think the powers that be are blessing me with the funds to get this beautiful tool. I would love to use it in the changa circles I have been holding here on the farm. IT just has to be!!!

Thanks for the link. I am on it!
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

idtravlr
#31 Posted : 9/21/2013 11:30:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
Macre wrote:
olympus mon wrote:
Thanks

Peace

Macre

Macre, thank you so much..now I am even more chocked up, lol. I think the powers that be are blessing me with the funds to get this beautiful tool. I would love to use it in the changa circles I have been holding here on the farm. IT just has to be!!!

Macre,
Let me know what I need to do to pay for this pipe for oly (unless it is truly your desire to pay for it). It would be an honor for me to purchase and present this work of art to my best friend. Please direct me to the seller unless you have reservations. I'll probably pick up the jaguire myself actually.
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Macre
#32 Posted : 9/21/2013 11:40:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

idtravlr wrote:
olympus mon wrote:
Macre wrote:
olympus mon wrote:
Thanks

Peace

Macre

Macre,
Let me know what I need to do to pay for this pipe for oly (unless it is truly your desire to pay for it). It would be an honor for me to purchase and present this work of art to my best friend. Please direct me to the seller unless you have reservations. I'll probably pick up the jaguire myself actually.

I'd be more that happy to pay for it. I also want to get the bird pipe for Jamie. I don't know what the situation is with regards to these pipes, and whether he intends to make more, but I've sent him a message.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

idtravlr
#33 Posted : 9/21/2013 12:13:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fair enough and beyond honorable of you Macre. If you happen to find that the jaguar one is available please let me know. I would like to buy it.

Cheers,
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

BecometheOther
#34 Posted : 9/23/2013 8:46:21 PM

metamorhpasizer

I love those i particularaly love the eagle pipe! Wish i could get one, perhaps in the near future he will make some more and i can afford it
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

kendo
#35 Posted : 10/15/2013 9:32:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That Bird is the most beautiful thing I have seen wow I would just like to have a smoke on it yet alone buy it it is truly a work of art, they all are I would like to create such wonders I wonder what they are made of, ?
WARNING: This Kendo character is a massive dreamer and all posts to be be taken as works of pure fiction

TheUntamedSky
#36 Posted : 10/15/2013 10:05:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Those are amazing! I wonder if a website will be made to sell them Very happy

PREV12