CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
degraded changa? Options

floatei
#1 Posted : 9/15/2013 1:22:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I let a batch of my very good changa sitting for about a month or so in an airtight container in a dark place.

After smoking it recently i noticed it was weaker then before.

My question is... Is it possible for my changa to degrade over time? Is there anyway to get it back to where it was ?

thanks everyone Big grin

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 9/15/2013 2:44:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Yes dmt will degrade over time but not in one month and certainly not a dark place. I'm willing to bet it's other factors. Did you use the same pipe were you feeling well rested Did you have any other alcohol or drugs in your system? Also DNT is vastly different experience to experience. It's hard to say from just one time.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

#3 Posted : 9/15/2013 1:33:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

For what this is worth, I still have my first ever batch id made back in 2009-10. Kept it in a small ziploc bag in a little wooden box away from light/heat in the bedroom. I can still load up a cone, take 1-2 solid drags, and breakthrough.

much love,
tat

3rdI
#4 Posted : 9/15/2013 1:39:06 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Same here, I have some jimjam infused herb that's 2 years old that still kicks my arse.

Its kept in a brown vial in a draw
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

floatei
#5 Posted : 9/15/2013 6:29:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I feel relieved that its probably not degraded after reading those post. I guess I'll have to do some further "research" into my changa. I used my same pipe and if I had to guess I would say my mindset is what hindered me.

Thanks for the help everyone I was going to re infuse it but after this I think I'll wait on that.

Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

Ancotar
#6 Posted : 9/15/2013 6:50:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Odd...

I guess I always thought infusion would help to extend the life of the freebase?

I keep mine in small glass vials myself, in a small dark box out of the way. I have about 6 - 7 grams still that I extracted last year and infused and there are small pockets here and there in it where it is really powerful and it is really weak.

I personally attribute that to my mixing method though, what I suspect is some areas were more "soaked" than others during the infusion process. Still gets the job done though and with my current usage, this supply can easily last 5+ years.
"We speak of Time and Mind, which do not easily yield to catagories. We separate past and future and find that Time is an amalgam of both. We separate good and evil and find that Mind is an amalgam of both. To understand, we must grasp the whole." -Isaac Asimov

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger." -Buddha

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." -Paul Atreides, while being tested with the Gom Jabbar by the Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam