CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa tek & estimating Passiflora extract MAOI concentration Options

jeriko
#1 Posted : 4/13/2013 5:39:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We're following this Straight-to-changa tek (https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=31800).

For the harmalas, I've sourced 100ml of Passion Flower tincture (in alcohol) but I have no idea what the concentration of MAOIs are -- the vendor was unable to tell me.

Any recommendations on how to proceed? Should I plan some sort of precipitation to get the MAOIs out first, or is there a way of estimating concentration? Don't want to over/under dose the harmalas when mixing the changa.

Thanks Smile
Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they toil not, neither do they spin, and yet King Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed as one of these. So give no thought for the morrow, for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Hupecat
#2 Posted : 5/5/2013 4:23:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

jeriko wrote:
We're following this Straight-to-changa tek (https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=31800).

For the harmalas, I've sourced 100ml of Passion Flower tincture (in alcohol) but I have no idea what the concentration of MAOIs are -- the vendor was unable to tell me.

Any recommendations on how to proceed? Should I plan some sort of precipitation to get the MAOIs out first, or is there a way of estimating concentration? Don't want to over/under dose the harmalas when mixing the changa.

Thanks Smile

just mix 1 gramm, in 5 parts, 200 mg herbs each, and add different amounts of Passionflower-extract to it, to test, which amount works best for you.
But as Passionflower is a rather weak MAOI, i would maybe substitute it with some Caapi-Leaves or Caapi-veine, or extract.

I personally don't even like the taste of Passionflower so much.. so i use it very rarely, and if always in combination with a stronger MAOI (5x-10x Caapi-Leaves work well for me)