CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
How to smoke changa? Options

3rdI
#21 Posted : 3/25/2013 9:13:34 AM

veni, vidi, spici

thats a very nice tale ScO, i look forward to trying this new ROA.

Silly(c)One wrote:
(you have to know my DMT pipes are always preloaded, just in case Very happy)

aren't everyones?Thumbs up
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

acacian
#22 Posted : 3/25/2013 9:53:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MachineElf88 wrote:
Sounds easy in theory but I've been having trouble getting any CEVs with changa. It normally takes 3 bowls of 60mg 1:1 changa to get any at all.

I'm experimenting with different smoking methods but have yet to find the right technique.
I've tried normal and torch lighters, just getting a cherry lit and then inhaling slowly and also using the ceramic filter of my GVG which fits perfectly in the bowl of my glass water bong.

So far I've only had 1 really good changa experience from numerous attempts.

thats very strange.. if the alkaloids you added are dominantly dmt then a single bowl/cone should absolutely rip you into hyperspace at 1:1 ratio. did you extract from confusa? if so maybe its weaker because of the nmt ratio in the mix... you'll need bigger hits

a standard cone of 50:50 for me breaks me through with ease.. as does a larger cone of 35:65 or 40:60

โ—‹
#23 Posted : 3/25/2013 10:10:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

^^ Yeah, if the 1:1 uses DMT extracted from mhrb, then 60mg of 1:1 should have you broke through or knocking at the door.

I remember the first time I made changa, the extreme ease that I was able to smoke it and be fully dissolved aftera couple good sized hits simply blew my mind. I knew I had found my holy grail for administration. It's nearly foolproof.....NEARLY....unless you torch it to no end, I don't see a reason why you wouldn't be able to break through or go very far with changa. If you keep smoking it, continually, you will get there, if there is indeed MAOIs present.

No Knowing
#24 Posted : 3/25/2013 8:34:26 PM

fool adept

Changa is probably my favorite way to go to. Way slowed down breakthrough. With a nice long comedown.

Sometimes I'll make some weak 4:1 changa and vape a whole bag of it out in the woods. Thats a nice experience too.

@Silly(c)One Are you sure about the GVG not working for harmalas? My changa always seems to have active MAOI effects in that piece and I even vape straight harmalas before a freebase journey out of it sometimes.

Can anyone vouch for harmalas not vaping in the GVG?

IT usually takes me three hits to finish changa in there but I feel like I get full DMT and MAOI effects. Any respone appreciated!
In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.-J.C. Lilly
The Spice must flow
Zat was Zen and dis is Dao.

Silly(c)One
#25 Posted : 3/25/2013 9:40:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, try it for yourself : smoke your dose of changa in a normal pipe Very happy

I do believe though that the leaf material used has an influence on the trip indeed, even without enough harmalas.

You might be able to vaporize harmalas in the GVG by getting your torch closer to the stone, but it will still be much less efficient than with direct flame contact.
Also note the harmalas have to be kept for longer in the lungs than DMT to pass in the blood stream, so it's better to hold your breath up to 30 seconds to absorb most harmalas... Or, like me, use a massive dose of harmaline in your changa and smoke it by direct combustion instead of vaporization to compensate for these 2 "issues".

When I used to vaporize my changa, the effects were much closer to a DMT trip than a small Ayahuasca journey like they are now for me (joints with 150mg 1:1:.5).

To me, changa is not about prolonging a DMT travel, it's about transforming the experience completely and making it more shamanic so I can use it in ceremonies...

To me, changa is really about the synergy between the Power (harmalas) and the Light (DMT)...

Changa is Ayahuasca.

To each his own I guess.

PREV12