CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
changa without plant material Options

ipumaestro
#1 Posted : 2/20/2013 2:22:27 AM

catdestined

anyone ever add fb harmalas to melted fb dmt?

ipuma used a watch glass over a cup of boiled water to melt a g of fb dmt, then added 500 mg of fb harmalas, instead of adding plant material and mixing he simply stopped after the harmalas to end up with 2 dmt: 1 harmala substance. when let cool it became semi waxy and brittle. the mud colored mixture was chopped finely and now resides comfortably in a vile, awaiting future use.

ipuma intends to use this substance like he would regular spice; vaporized on top of some smoking herb before igniting the herb to ensure all product was consumed.

the reason he did this was:
1. the liquid dmt didnt seem to be able to hold much more than the 500 mg harmalas
2. to avoid hot spots in the changa; it can now be metered more precisely than if it were melted onto herb
3. why not? spice alone is cool, but spice mixed with harmalas is cooler Smile
achuma puma

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

No Knowing
#2 Posted : 2/20/2013 6:13:38 AM

fool adept

Excited to hear how this works out, keep us posted!
In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.-J.C. Lilly
The Spice must flow
Zat was Zen and dis is Dao.

chocobeastie
#3 Posted : 2/20/2013 7:05:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I've encountered folks who do this. It's not Changa, it is smoking crystal DMT with Harmalas.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#4 Posted : 2/20/2013 8:45:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool idea. Would love to see some pix of the consistency.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Purges
#5 Posted : 2/20/2013 10:31:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just vape some harmalas first, and then vape some DMT afterwards. Personally I find its better to give the harmalas a few minutes to get started before loading up on Spice, but have considered doing similar, albeit by dissolving both in ethanol and then evapping, essentially the same deal I would think.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Parshvik Chintan
#6 Posted : 2/27/2013 8:52:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i tried this once in an e-cig, it didn't work but i am positive that is the fault of the e-cig.

i took the mixture and evapped onto herbs to smoke in the bong.

i am sure if i got the funding for a GVG this would be my preferred method.

@purges: why not smoke harmalas prior to smoking a mixture of harmalas and dmt (jut lower the mixture)?
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!