CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Super-changa-newb seeks... Options

toxic8
#1 Posted : 1/17/2013 9:28:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

... an explanation of the mechanism from the smart folks here at the nexus.

Freebase DMT, the kind you get when you extract from MHRB via STB tek, needs to be vaporized because combustion is ... at best inefficient, at worst ineffectual?

So, how exactly does taking FB DMT and dissolving it into IPA and letting it dry off on some plant matter circumvent this problem?

Here's my super-ultra-newb enhanced leaf (?) "tek": Confused

dissolved .5grams of DMT into

a very small amount of 91% IPA from my cabinet

let that dry on about .5-.75g chamomile tea leaves I had in the cupboard.

and dry well. After about a day, got some fairly dry slightly sticky stuf.

no MOAI containing plants available on hand, and the syrian rue seeds I have laying around

have not been explored/messed with yet.

Thoughts? TIA

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Vodsel
#2 Posted : 1/17/2013 9:38:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

From the wiki - https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/DMT#Smoked_.2F_Vaporized

Vaporizing is cleaner, healthier and more efficient than smoking whether you use enhanced leaf or freebase. The difference with enhanced leaf (clearly illustrated by the sandwich method for bong) is that the plant material partially shields the DMT from direct contact with the flame and subsequent combustion. So it always depends on smoking/smoalking device and method, but vaporization will always be at least a little bit more efficient, although trickier to get right at first.

ipumaestro
#3 Posted : 1/18/2013 3:33:11 AM

catdestined

you couldve put your dmt onto the syrian rue seeds for an effective blend however it probably wouldnt be as pleasant as extracted harmalas + dmt onto a nice tasting herb

solvents arent necessary for making changa. with the use of heat one can melt the fb dmt in a dish and stirr in both plant matter and harmalas, when it cools it hardens, scrap up the rest with more plant matter and mix the lot thoroughly. its ready to go in just minutes
achuma puma

toxic8
#4 Posted : 1/20/2013 9:52:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys ... so basically evaping IPA + FB DMT onto plant matter is essentially the same as sandwiching it beween bud? That kind of makes sense. I thought it changed the chemical nature of the mix and made it combustion-friendly or whatever.

I tried smoking the chamomile in a chillum the other day with a tiny piece of the changa, which by my measure should be pretty potent as its a 1:1 mix weight wise with the herb, but didn't really feel anything.

Anyway, I feel like the universe is gently pushing me towards to 'huasca. I have syrian rue seeds, B. caapi vine, and I have FB DMT. What is the simplest most efficient huasca recipe I can come up with there?

ipumaestro
#5 Posted : 1/21/2013 1:40:59 AM

catdestined

ayahuasca refers exclusively to brews inclusive of b caapi. a common and famous admixture is p viridis, containing dmt.

syrian rue can be used instead or in conjunction with b caapi but can also be substituted instead of caapi.

your fb dmt would best be utilized as a salt (afaik), by dissolving it in lemon juice/vinegar/orange juice youll have a salt form of dmt ready for ingestion

4 g of syrian rue seeds is typically enough to fully inhibit the mao enzyme, people say 50 g of caapi is what it takes but going on the idea that rue is roughly 20x more potent than caapi the suggested use would be 80 g.

as far as dmt goes, 67 mg of dmt is what terrance mckenna said to be the amount in a single cup of ayahuasca (completely his experience though) as well as 200 mg harmala alkaloids.

achuma puma

#6 Posted : 1/22/2013 12:41:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

toxic8 wrote:
Thanks guys ... so basically evaping IPA + FB DMT onto plant matter is essentially the same as sandwiching it beween bud? That kind of makes sense. I thought it changed the chemical nature of the mix and made it combustion-friendly or whatever.

I tried smoking the chamomile in a chillum the other day with a tiny piece of the changa, which by my measure should be pretty potent as its a 1:1 mix weight wise with the herb, but didn't really feel anything.

Anyway, I feel like the universe is gently pushing me towards to 'huasca. I have syrian rue seeds, B. caapi vine, and I have FB DMT. What is the simplest most efficient huasca recipe I can come up with there?

Heres my personal opinion on what Id do with your given situation. Grind up 3.5g rue seeds, do 3 (1.5 hour boils), combine all 3 boils once completed and reduce to a shotglass worth. Take some OJ or some acidic drink and weigh out 60-70mg dmt and throw in a little bit of juice and stir/dissolve. Take rue tea first then 35 minutes later take the fb dmt in juice. I know some people are real sensitive to oral dosages, while some need alot, but if your properly inhibited from maoi, then 60-70mg dmt should be sufficient for oral. Just my 2 cents.

Tat Tvam Asi

toxic8
#7 Posted : 1/27/2013 12:19:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys. As soon as I get a chance, I will try chugging down some reduced syrian rue tea, and eating some FB DMT dissolved in OJ. Will report back!!