CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia + Changa: Plant instructors Options

Purges
#1 Posted : 8/27/2012 9:37:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had the most curious experience earlier. Most of my 'teachings' from psychedelics have been about perspective, and I guess this is too. I set my intention as I lit the bowl of salvia, to learn and grow. I took the lot, about 90 mg 5x leaf in one hit and held it for about 20 secs. After a short while I got that famniliar downwards rippling / peeling effect and not much else.

Luckily I had my GVG loaded up with some changa, so I took a decent lungfulll, there was approx 30mg dmt in there. I was expecting my 3rd eye to explode into action, but it didn't. Then I got the urge to put the soles of my feet together and lean forwards with my hands flat on the floor in front of me, and various other moves like that, for quite some time. After 15 mins or so I reloaded the GVG with the same amount of changa and smoalked moar, with a very similar effect, except at some point I got this tremendous rush of energy going up my body, which felt fantastic. Overall the session lasted about 1:30 hrs and was most informative, illuminating and inspiring. These plants never cease to amaze me, and its a real shame that we in western society aren't able to go somewhere that we can learn how to drive these vehicles of the mind, instead of in secrecy, dealing with trial and error. Today was a success.

Cheers Smile ,

Px
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tigerstrike92
#2 Posted : 8/29/2012 4:38:55 AM

Homo-divinorum

Very cool. Have you ever inhaled both at the same time? I know this would be hard to do, since sally wants lots of heat... which dimitri does not.
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

changalvia
#3 Posted : 8/29/2012 11:48:19 AM

eat your jungle oats

Sounds rad, I have read some great things about the synergies between these two.

And Tigerstrike92, one could always just enhance some salvia with DMT?

Or what I'm planning to do sometime soon... Use a standard MJ Downpipe (Glass) and stick steel wool in the tube. Load DMT from the bowl inwards and pre melt so the DMT is in the tube just about 5mm away from the little hole in the bowl. That way you can smoke whatever herb you want, so long as you put the herb in the bowl and dmt in the tube. The heat from smoking the salvia/whatever you choose will be hot enough to smoke the herb, and the heat entering the tube directly afterwards in the "chain" should be enough to vaporize the DMT. Well I'm almost 100% sure it would work. You can obviously put the downpipe into a dry bong or make little holes in an empty plastic bottle and force the pipe in so it's airtight(make a fat clutch/rush-hole near to the downpipe so it can explode into your lungs instantly Big grin )

Safe travels!
With every great plan comes the pleasure of patience. Take a rest, and grab a suckle off the teat of life!

Purges
#4 Posted : 8/29/2012 12:48:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would like to try inhaling the two at once, but since as you say, salvia needs lots of heat and DMT doesn't, the only options I see would be to put the dose of salvia on top of the dose of Changa or to enhance some salvia. Although it was perfectly possible for me to co-ordinate myself to smoke the DMT straight after,

What surprised me about this was that the trip was all about my body, where as I would have thought that mixing the two would blast me clean out of it, seeing as both are quite adept at helping the user lose touch with reality. I would be interested to hear what others have to say about this...
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

changalvia
#5 Posted : 8/29/2012 1:03:33 PM

eat your jungle oats

I'll see if I can get some work done sooner than later and I shall report back to you on this topic!

Big grin

BTW

I don't know how relevant that whole heat vibe is. Because for me it doesn't make a difference if I use a bic lighter or just a cheapie torch lighter
With every great plan comes the pleasure of patience. Take a rest, and grab a suckle off the teat of life!

tigerstrike92
#6 Posted : 8/30/2012 12:47:28 AM

Homo-divinorum

I would love to hear some experience reports on either dmt enhanced salvia or changalvia. Sounds a little intense for me right now... lol
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Metanoia
#7 Posted : 12/9/2012 8:21:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Want to bump this thread out of curiosity. Any news changalvia?

ipumaestro
#8 Posted : 12/12/2012 5:30:07 AM

catdestined

try using dmt acetate saturated salvia

the excessive heat to smoke the salvia will freebase the dmt
then the dmt will vaporize after the salvia is burned
achuma puma

jamie
#9 Posted : 12/12/2012 8:28:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I smoked a big bowl of salvia with some DMT sprinkled into it a couple days ago. You all should try that. It works...of course.
Long live the unwoke.