FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Slightly strange and to be honest worrying effects Options

Coastal_Shaman
#21 Posted : 3/1/2012 5:27:42 AM

"That Guy"

PhOG wrote:
Coastal_Shaman wrote:

Yep, I wasn't harpin on you alone Phog, I just hate that mentality and I see a lot of people thinking and voicing their beliefs that the U.S. is the end all be all.. Btw, China's Military makes the US forces look like a joke. They have more soldiers than the US has citizens if I'm not mistaken.. Just a thought.

You are wildly mistaken about the size of the Chinese military, a quick look for the truth of it would have been a good idea before making statements like that Razz

American military: 1.4m active and 1.5m reserve = ~2.9 million
Chinese military: 2.2m active and 800k reserve = ~3 million
American population: 311 million

The Chinese military is less than one hundredth of the size you are saying it is. I do get what you are saying though. A lot of people think America rules the world, and to an extent at this point it does, but it is all balanced on a ball hair.

Sorry to derail this thread a bit.

Haha yeah my bad Phog, bad statement on me.. Thats what they list on the paper reports.. What the actuall numbers are could honestly be 10-100x more than they let on. The fact that they are not officially an ally, and are constantly censoring their country from the rest of the world and vise versa should be an indicator not to put much weight on what they say they have.

This thread has officially been de-railed..
C_S
"I was going to make a machine, but after reading here in the Nexus, everyone makes it sound like trying to smoke spice without a VG is like trying to have sex without fully formed genitals..." -- Pup Tentacle.

**Believe this guy at your own risk**

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Electric Kool-Aid
#22 Posted : 3/1/2012 9:06:22 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Oh my gosh!

I get a ringing in my ear and everything goes mute. This would happen over the years. Like I might just be talking to someone and all of a sudden I cant hear much out of the left ear and it has a slight ringing. I would think of it as sort of a resetting of the ear. Lasts like 20-30 seconds and then goes away.
But after doing my DMT breakthrough (sub?) I noticed that ringing in the ear and mute thing happening more and more. Now after a few weeks it has started to lessen. I was going to mention something about it before, but thought it was maybe nothing.
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

Awakened
#23 Posted : 3/1/2012 3:21:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

heheheh derailed tread...back on track.

I think it has something to do with the amount of harmalas I have in the mix, maybe too much. I will do some testing with just some plain old spice and see if there is any difference.
I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.

Awakened
#24 Posted : 5/26/2012 12:36:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry for the long reply. I am in the middle of starting up a company, once of the positive effect of using DMT I feel. My motivation for life is higher.

Anyway, played with this a bit and think I've overcooked the harmalas for me. I tried pure DMT and it was a lot cleaner and clearer. 50 grams of Caapi put through the THC and drunk and then vaporised DMT very nice.

Vaporised harmalas although effective stone me out way to much I think. I probably need to reduce the ratio in my changa.

I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.

Entheojen
#25 Posted : 5/26/2012 8:11:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Electric Kool-Aid wrote:
Oh my gosh!

I get a ringing in my ear and everything goes mute. This would happen over the years. Like I might just be talking to someone and all of a sudden I cant hear much out of the left ear and it has a slight ringing. I would think of it as sort of a resetting of the ear. Lasts like 20-30 seconds and then goes away.
But after doing my DMT breakthrough (sub?) I noticed that ringing in the ear and mute thing happening more and more. Now after a few weeks it has started to lessen. I was going to mention something about it before, but thought it was maybe nothing.

I get this and I know a few other people get it. It's not drug related, just one of those things. lol
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

changalvia
#26 Posted : 6/30/2012 3:24:01 PM

eat your jungle oats

Electric Kool-Aid

The ringing in ears is tinnitus, I have it for quite some time after excessive gigs etc, nothing really to worry about if its lasting 20 seconds tho... Mine is like always there in my right ear. And you're right it does sound like Dmt ringing.

Awakened -

I just posted about this yesterday I think.. I smoked a bong of changa and my left side was 'responsible' for creative crazy visuals and the right side was thinking straight.. My left eye was blurring but it made more visuals.. Its almost like when you're really stoned on some good weed and your one eye is redder than the other one. I thought maybe its got something to do with the creative and logical sides of the brain.
With every great plan comes the pleasure of patience. Take a rest, and grab a suckle off the teat of life!

Wax
#27 Posted : 6/30/2012 6:19:18 PM

LUVR

Electric Kool-Aid wrote:
Oh my gosh!

I get this too. I always have a little tinnitus going on, but I have noticed after changa sessions it will randomly get really loud and intense for a minute then go away. It does seem like it tapers off after a few days but there is definitely a noticeable change in the volume/pitch of the normal ringing.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Hiyo Quicksilver
#28 Posted : 7/2/2012 12:43:02 AM

just some guy

a1pha wrote:
If in doubt, don't wait. See your MD. There's very little chance it's anything serious but best to play it safe.

This.

That I know of there haven't been any verifiable instances of good-quality smoked DMT causing any serious health problems, but I also don't think that humans have been smoking DMT in large quantity long enough for us to build a comprehensive knowledge base about its effects...

DMT causes all sorts of strange bodily phenomena that are harmless (often beneficial) even if very strange. Even so, we only get one body and one chance as ourselves on this mortal coil... and despite all the drawbacks of material existence, this is where we get to live, love and smoke DMT! Big grin

All the best,
Hg

nen888
#29 Posted : 7/2/2012 10:32:51 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..the smoking of 'changa', which includes MAO inhibitors, blue lotus etc., CANNOT be directly compared health-wise to the smoking of pure DMT..even small amounts of MAOIs in some individuals can cause odd reactions (dependent also on foods/drugs ingested)
..i think there is well and truly enough data on the smoking and injection of pure DMT to conclude that (in 99% + cases) it does not cause worrying or odd reactions (as described in OP), nor any major health-risks..
i personally advocate pure DMT, but NOT 'changa', as every blend is different..

mew
#30 Posted : 7/4/2012 6:58:32 AM

huachumancer

i dont go to a doctor unless its an emergency i am unable to handle.

i see my own reality into fruition and wont accept someone elses curse saying i have some disease or whatever

i live fine, entheogens heal the soul, the soul heals the mind, the mind heals the body, and the body is fixed as a result of any of the higher selves being rectified energetically.

Awakened
#31 Posted : 7/19/2012 1:41:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So some feedback on this.

After suffering continual small noticeable neurological issues. Including the trip aspect I originally posted about I finally went to see the doctor.

My left side of my face has started to go a little numb and I have other strange sensations etc. I didn't obviously mention smoking Changa, but mentioned that I had become worried about things, just small items that seem out of place.

I had a blood test and have very low vitamin B12 and Vitamin D levels. Which both can be causes of neurological problems. So B12 shot in my arse for the next 3 weeks and will go see a neurologist just in case. But hoping that the B12 is the problem.

Be slightly strange that changa alerted things to me before I started to see other symptoms!

Hiyo Quicksilver
#32 Posted : 7/19/2012 9:14:48 PM

just some guy

It's good to hear that you've taken care of yourself and are moving toward better health. Take care and enjoy yourself! <3

PREV12