DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my pipe and a question Options

darkunft
#1 Posted : 1/2/2012 5:07:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hello fellow nexians,
to keep a long story short: i have bought a pipe to vaporize:

it was a cheap one (9 EUR) out of a local shop, no vapor genie, but glass to see through (had a closed vap before).
on the bottom of the head is a stainless steel mesh and on top a filter. besides the pipe i got a vaporazer top (2,5 EURs) to filter the flame/heat. the vaporizing works really fine. only thing is the hole in the front of the pipe which is somewhat unnecessary i guess for me and dmt because i get everything out of the tube with the front hole closes with my finger. to avoid this unnecesary action (lazy) i could plug it

any suggestions? tape? plug? something else?

any suggestions for smoking with this vap?

thanks
Avatar: 1877 pierre auguste renoir
model: jeanne samary
gimped by Combin

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tele
#2 Posted : 1/2/2012 5:53:27 PM
Explorer

It might work, but if it doesn't check out "the machine" and other pipes.
Personally I think GVG is not expensive, considering it's purpose and efficiency.

smokerx
#3 Posted : 1/2/2012 6:13:15 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

I guess a wine cork will do nicely Smile
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

darkunft
#4 Posted : 1/2/2012 6:19:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

well, first steps will be with this one and if i can sel my vapman the VG will be an option in the future :-)

a wine cork would be sufficient and very nice! my only concern is the heat ...
gimped by Combin

Purges
#5 Posted : 1/2/2012 6:39:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nah, the cork will be fine at vaping temperatures Smile
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

christian
#6 Posted : 1/2/2012 7:12:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

looks like your 9 euro pipe, 2.5 euro vape, and cork might be a vapourgenie threat?? Shocked .....Razz

-Then again, copper mesh and upside down would also have been good (with a cork as well!)
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

smokerx
#7 Posted : 1/2/2012 9:01:44 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Now the most important part of this is to know your cork Smile How ? Just get some nice red wine some good one and make sure its got a cork Very happy than you will know where your cork came from and how good the experience was Pleased yam yam

I guess I am going to have a glass of nice red wine now Smile

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Ice House
#8 Posted : 1/2/2012 9:12:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

get something to put in the pipe and a nice butane torch and youre ready to go.

Oh yea! Dont forget, set and setting.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

darkunft
#9 Posted : 1/2/2012 9:34:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

did my first dose of as high as 12mg in there. this should be a relative small dose. here is how it went:

first, heated the top for about 15 sec with a torch, not holding the hole yet of course.
then heating the top (flame not directly in the vaporizertop hole) and inhaling through it so the heat goes into the mesh and pipe and of course the spice. little smoke out of it. of course holding a finger in the hole now.
breathing out (yummy) and breathing freely a few times, while heating the top a little.
second deep breath while heating and holding the hole. much more smoke now, 1 fill of the lungs minus a little bit so i opened the hole and got the rest of it. deep hold and hoooly canoly i assume i got a lot of it not burning much but vaporizing. one deep breaht (scuba diving pays off?).

yay a little time passed then everything twisted, very nice trip

tried to get more out afterwards but i guess i almost got everything almost no smoke anymore

great device and as i found out the kick hole can have it advantages. in favor of corking it though because i am lazy :-)

to get to the volume, i guess i am ok with this one as long as i am in smaller dosages. perhaps a vapor genie i a must when i get higher higher :-)
gimped by Combin

q21q21
#10 Posted : 1/2/2012 10:54:00 PM

SWIM

That device is really cool, if I could find one like that it could definately replace my non-bubbler machine device.
One thing that I bet would help: (if you aren't aleady) hold the pipe upside-down so the mesh is facing down. If the mesh is like every other mesh I've used then there will be absolutely no leakage/runoff and you should be able to use a regular lighter or a torch lights, whatever is around.

What you might be able to do is put a cork in the hole with a small hole in the middle so you can hold it to really toke then release to clear (if that wasn't already mentioned)
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

pandelis
#11 Posted : 1/2/2012 11:03:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

great to see that this thing starts to work for you, darkunft,

and nice to read you had a nice trip!

excited to hear more about it, as well as to play with the pseudo-gvg Pleased beside if the vaporizer-top is working as well as the one of the gvg, i don't see alot disadvantages here.

time to make a direct compare! =)