CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Glass Options

DoctorMantus
#1 Posted : 11/18/2011 2:29:14 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

So my kitty has recently got a glass bulb style pipe, and he wants to know the best way of vaporizing it.

-Does he need any steel wool

- should he put the flame to the bulb or distant from it,
he has heard a good method is to tilt the bulb to the side let the spice slide over, heat up glass a little and tilt the spice back onto the heated area.

-one last thing light it only until spice starts vaping?

any one who has smoked with this kind of pipe, my kitty would like some help knowing the best ways.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ancientpledge
#2 Posted : 11/18/2011 8:24:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there,

Do you mean one of these? http://files.shroomery.o.../08-49/841572464-faj.jpg

If so then the best way to use that is to use a lighter and hold the flame about 2 inches away. I start with the flame further away then slowly bring it closer, watching the DMT bubble. Tilting the bubble helps, because the vapor can escape out of the hole on the top. You don't want to burn it and you want it to evaporate cleanly, so just watch for any smoke and make sure it doesn't bubble too quickly. Once you've done it a couple times you will get the hang of it. Also, once it starts to evaporate you should not have to keep lighting it to inhale more vapors. It should keep making more vapors at that point, and all you need to do is SUCK IT IN. Smile

DoctorMantus
#3 Posted : 11/19/2011 1:05:27 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Thanks a lot friend my kitty is very happy to hear this. Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"