CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Can anybody tell me what these are? Options
 
Super Radical
#1 Posted : 9/27/2011 11:56:51 PM

Poop Giggle


Posts: 158
Joined: 07-Aug-2011
Last visit: 02-Dec-2015
Location: Not There
I found them at the base of a tree near a lake after a few very humid 80 degree days after a week of raining.
Super Radical attached the following image(s):
iphone 303.JPG (1,275kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
iphone 304.JPG (1,194kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
iphone 305.JPG (1,135kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
iphone 306.JPG (1,106kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
iphone 307.JPG (1,155kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
☠
There are some things.

 

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.
 
۩
#2 Posted : 9/28/2011 12:04:52 AM

.

Senior Member

Posts: 6739
Joined: 13-Apr-2009
Last visit: 10-Apr-2022
I can tell you they aren't anything of psychedelic interest. If you want to learn what this exact mushroom is, however, take a spore print. Place a cap on some paper and let it sit for a day, then remove cap. Judging the color, shape, and microscopy of the spores and spore pattern will help reveal the little guys' identity.

Also, I have learned a lot by taking pictures of local fungi and posting their pics / spore prints on the www.shroomery.org mushroom hunting and identification section. There are some experts on there who can help you out in a very prompt manner.

Best of luck on your hunts, and remember, not only psychedelic mushrooms are good. They are also a tremendous resource for food and medicine! May your hunts be fruitful, adventurous, and wise!
 
jamie
#3 Posted : 9/28/2011 12:07:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Posts: 12340
Joined: 12-Nov-2008
Last visit: 02-Apr-2023
Location: pacific
take them to mycotopia for ID's..someone there should be able to ID them.
Long live the unwoke.
 
Super Radical
#4 Posted : 9/28/2011 12:19:02 AM

Poop Giggle


Posts: 158
Joined: 07-Aug-2011
Last visit: 02-Dec-2015
Location: Not There
Thanks guys! I just wanted to check this place out before I went to those other websites Very happy

I'm making a spore print too for the sake of it. I'm not totally worried about the hallucinogenic ones, I'd be happy if they were edible at all, I <3 mushrooms anyway.
☠
There are some things.

 
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.038 seconds.