CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Question About the Sandwich Method Options

Seraph
#1 Posted : 8/6/2011 8:14:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm going to try to vaporise DMT in a glass pipe with a jet lighter but I know it is hard to do this without burning it so I am going to powder salvia leaves and then put some of it in the pipe, then I am going to put the DMT on top and then put more powdered salvia leaves on top. Should I burn the salvia leaves up before using them or would it be better to just keep them as they are to maximise vaporisation efficiency?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 8/6/2011 8:17:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I personally like to use ash for this.

Burn it through thoroughly and loud up the pipe with ash. Burn it again as if you were trying to deperately get the last the juice out of some weed. Empty it again, put half back in, load the DMT then the rest of the ash on top.

This assure the DMT will not touch the flame and the ash will not catch fire.

۩
#3 Posted : 8/6/2011 8:18:17 PM

The top layer of leaf I imagine can cause some of the neurotransmitters to burn.

If you just do a thick bottom layer of leaf with crystal on top you can effectively move the torch closer and closer to the bowl while inhaling and the crystals will melt. Once they have melted onto the leaf, you can slowly ease the flame down to fully vaporize/smoke the leaves. I recommend clearing your bowl (Smoking everything that is in there) because the spice likes to melt down and concentrate at the bottom. A lot of times people "chicken out" and do not take that final hit as they are departing. I feel like that last hit is the most important of all...

Nathaniel
#4 Posted : 8/9/2011 4:26:47 PM

Nathaniel

i just had a problem burning my DMT during my last session. i had some changa in the bottom of my bowl and just put some DMT on top of it... it worked fine for me this weekend but just two days ago i kept burning the spice even though i kept my lighter off of it.

i mentioned this to another nexus member and he asked if i was using the sandwich method, which i guess i wasn't... although i didn't much want to put the changa on top because it is a little rough to smoke.

i think i need to invest in a torch ligher
You are me and I am you, I'll always be with you...