CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT through conventional water bong. Options

hiimcam
#1 Posted : 4/17/2011 6:27:41 AM

Cam

Hey all Smile

What's the nexus' best advice for smoking DMT through a water bong?

After a fair bit of experimentation, my friend has figured out that a good amount is about 2 'strawfuls' (a straw cut on a 45deg angle, used as a spoon - so roughly 1/4-1/3 of a point i.e. 0.03grams). Best way to administer it is with a plant material of some sort (usually weed, caapi or parsely) layered: plant, DMT, plant. So in essence you are "cooking" the DMT within a sandwich of plant material, being careful not to have too much heat, I hear this destroys the DMT somewhat.

Are suggestions for a better trip?

I find it to be very hit a miss sometimes, mixing with weed ends up being a little blurry, the weed makes the experiences a little fuzzy, and hard to remember, so short of getting a glass pipe or giving a lightbulb a shot, how can I improve my friend's method of smoking DMT?

Thanks!
Ad Astra Per Aspera - "To the stars through struggle"
living by love and knowledge, encouraging others to join. Smile
Perth, Western Australia.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

MelCat
#2 Posted : 4/17/2011 6:36:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Key V2

Hands down the best way to use a water bong with the spice.

If you want something a bit more elegant, then The Inspirator mkII is what you want.

If you want to roll with the big dogs of the Nexus then a Glass Vapor Genie is your best bet.

Happy trails!
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

hiimcam
#3 Posted : 4/17/2011 8:46:22 AM

Cam

Thanks man!

Can the GVG be bought easily online? I live in Australia!
Ad Astra Per Aspera - "To the stars through struggle"
living by love and knowledge, encouraging others to join. Smile
Perth, Western Australia.

MelCat
#4 Posted : 4/17/2011 4:28:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yup. Just click the link and pay a lil extra for international shipping.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

MerryPrankster
#5 Posted : 6/4/2011 11:20:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If one wasn't inclined to purchase expensive smoking devices and only wanted to use a "water pipe", would it be more efficient to use changa? I have access to a small, 10cm high glass bong that could be used. Would it be worthwhile to spend a little bit more time making changa rather than trying to vapourise freebase? It would be just as easy to measure out doses, and possibly easier to get bigger hits, yes?
Apply layers to reality, things only you can see. Add a beat to normality, to tap the core of insanity.
Satisfaction is the death of desire.

endlessness
#6 Posted : 6/4/2011 11:22:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

freebase should be just fine, do ash sandwhich and go very easy with the lighter

MerryPrankster
#7 Posted : 6/4/2011 11:30:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
freebase should be just fine, do ash sandwhich and go very easy with the lighter

"ash sandwich". I am one of those disgusting people who will strain the black shit out of his bong, dry it and smoke it. Is this the stuff you're talking about? Then I just get it "lit" and keep it alight by breathing in and not holding the lighter directly over it?
Apply layers to reality, things only you can see. Add a beat to normality, to tap the core of insanity.
Satisfaction is the death of desire.

corpus callosum
#8 Posted : 6/4/2011 11:54:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

The sandwich method works but IMO, it requires more milligrams of DMT than using a vaporiser.Infused leaf or better still changa works spectacularly well in a small water bong and it takes a real effort to over-fry the DMT when infused leaf/changa are used.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

acolon_5
#9 Posted : 6/4/2011 10:38:48 PM

The Great Namah

Almost all the time.

VG is also great, but nothing wrong with a bong for spice. Sandwich (not ash) works best for spice.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.