CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
new friends + breakthrough Options

Dot5841
#1 Posted : 5/20/2011 2:08:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So I met some guys who say they have broken through and it got me all excited since I have not been able to yet. I have wasted a ton of spice so far but at least I'm not disappointed with the results, just haven't broken through yet. My friend says he has a crack pipe type contraption and it works well according to him. Is this the way to go? I made the key vaporizor and that has work best for me so far but I'm still burning it. Just looking for advice on what I should make for the weekend. Another problem is that I dont have a scale accurate enough for freebase spice, so I might just be dosing too low by accident. I'm guessing the only answer to this would be to buy a scale?
My eyes are soon to be open! Cant wait!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ewok
#2 Posted : 5/20/2011 2:13:46 AM

A good scale is pretty important IMO, you could be dosing low, but other problem is without scale you can end up dosing to high if you are just guessing you need more. This can lead to some pretty frightening experiences.

I've not used the key but wonder how close you have the lighter, you aren't trying to touch the dmt with the flame are you?
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

۩
#3 Posted : 5/20/2011 2:14:12 AM

Buy a scale and click my signature link.

OpeningPandorasBox
#4 Posted : 5/25/2011 7:48:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How many screens are you using with The Key? If your using pure spice its important to use a lot of screens in the bottom or better yet a harmless herb to soak up all the melted goodies. Then make sure you have 5 or so screen in the top so a flame cannot penetrate to the chamber. To adjust heat it just takes practice. If you inhale very slow it will get much hotter and vise versa.
OpeningPandorasBox is a fictional character created by a very imaginative but delusional person. Anything posted by OpeningPandorasBox should be considered nothing more than the incoherent ramblings of an imaginary alter ego. Under no circumstances should what is posted be considered true experiences, ideas, or advice. As far as matters of the law are concerned since OpeningPandorasBox only exists outside the realms of physical reality he is under no jurisdiction and no one within the physical world should attempt to recreate or reenact any of his fictional activity.