CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
what smoking device should I get? Options

EcstaticTrance
#1 Posted : 4/22/2011 2:11:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So, I've been looking over here to find some advice about what device should I get to smoke spice. I see that lots of people suggest the GVG but it's kinda out of my budgect at the moment, so I'm wondering if Im better to go with the Classic Vapor Genie or with only a simple glass water-bong. You cannot see the vapour in the CVG, you can in the bong, still I guess the CVG vaporise better but I don't know how long I can expect it to work great. So if you have advices, it would be quite helpful. Thanks!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 4/22/2011 2:19:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another option would be a "machine bong" ... a ( small ) bubbler stuffed with brillo as a vaporization device. Or look up amor fatis "Inspirator" device, that should also work nicely i suppose. The VG is atill convenient but i've had good success with the machine bong/inspirator device

MelCat
#3 Posted : 4/22/2011 2:24:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Key v2 is a great option that will allow you to use a waterbong.. It's cheap and highly effective.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

amor_fati
#4 Posted : 4/22/2011 4:50:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Try The Inspirator. All you need to get started is dropper stems, screens (pipe screens are incredibly cheap), and some rubber gaskets. It should even work without a bubbler.