CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Charging the machine w/ multiple rounds Options

Kookaburra
#1 Posted : 12/27/2010 9:07:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello! My apologies if this has been answered someplace obvious, but I've been poking around the internet for a few hours and haven't come across much that's satisfactory. The only thing that really comes up about charging the machine with multiple rounds is the virally circulated introductory description, which says that more is better, but that seems pretty vague to me and I've been looking for more information. SWIM never has copious amounts of DMT and would like to be as resourceful as possible; in the past, when experimenting with other methods, she has found that adding "extra" doesn't seem to stick around with any potency. It takes a lot to get her through, and the remnants of used spice just doesn't cut it. Is there something about the machine that preserves the potency of the extra doses? Is it really more efficient than reloading, which I imagine would be a lot more inconvenient? Any insights most appreciated.
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence McKenna

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Kookaburra
#2 Posted : 3/26/2011 8:57:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't heard anything back in the three months since I posted this, so I figured I'd try again. And the question really extends beyond the machine. Do any of you try putting a lot into the GVG, or a bong, or any other method, and using it multiple times in a row? The one time my friend tried putting a lot in her GVG, it all liquified and ran down the neck. Any input most appreciated!
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence McKenna

gibran2
#3 Posted : 3/26/2011 9:07:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

fractals wrote:
I haven't heard anything back in the three months since I posted this, so I figured I'd try again. And the question really extends beyond the machine. Do any of you try putting a lot into the GVG, or a bong, or any other method, and using it multiple times in a row? The one time my friend tried putting a lot in her GVG, it all liquified and ran down the neck. Any input most appreciated!

I think you've already answered your own question. The more you add to a device, the greater the likelihood that some, perhaps a large portion, of the material will flow out of range of the heat source and as a result not be vaporized.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Kookaburra
#4 Posted : 3/26/2011 9:57:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That was what I'd assumed, yes; I was just curious about why some people advise "the more the better" with the machine. But I think I'll stick to my experience on this one. Thanks for the input! Smile

tobecomeone00
#5 Posted : 4/8/2011 12:50:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Check it out...

I agree, loading the filter with more spice, a lot of it will travel down the neck (if you are using a 'machine' type of device), and chances are you will only actually inhale half of this dose...Its all good, usually that is enough for yours truly, but here it where it gets interesting..

After time, say 6 or 7 uses, your filter will be automatically charged with unfinished spice from before. This, upon being heated, is smoked along with your initial dose, to create a HUGE cloud of smoke, and a helluva journey..(this happened to me earlier today)...You can always heat it up from the outside with a lighter, tilt the machine upside down, and let all the brown dmt goo slide back into the filter, where it wil be vaporized on contact...

Now usually leftover spice seems to be okay, providing some of the best journeys I've ever had...In my experience,Its when its REALLY old, say, a couple of months, when it begins to affect the experience, and then you'd have to clean out the pipe, or at least change out the brillo pad.

When time comes to actually clean out the goo from the pipe, I'd try a Re-X tek or something with acetone, to retrieve as much product as possible.

Hope this helps some!
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

Analogue
#6 Posted : 4/8/2011 1:31:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

kindof pushing this device so it doesnt get lost in the nexus again.. but somewhat relevant as it is easy to load multiple hits of dmt and/or changa, located by searching either "the key" or "the key V2" may be worth your time, they both are very straightforward and has made SWIM's experience in smoking dmt much more enjoyable then dinking around with copper choreboys and such

if you have time, swim suggests you check it out!
goodluck in your travels
May you find the Light... and bring some back.

Kookaburra
#7 Posted : 4/9/2011 12:09:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Analogue wrote:
kindof pushing this device so it doesnt get lost in the nexus again.. but somewhat relevant as it is easy to load multiple hits of dmt and/or changa, located by searching either "the key" or "the key V2" may be worth your time, they both are very straightforward and has made SWIM's experience in smoking dmt much more enjoyable then dinking around with copper choreboys and such

if you have time, swim suggests you check it out!
goodluck in your travels

Thanks for the tip! What about the design makes it more efficient for loading multiples than the machine or GVG?