CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Da Buddha Vaporizer... Simply Love!!!! Options

Jez
#1 Posted : 4/1/2011 11:26:34 AM

Jez

I want to honor my first post as a full fledged member of DMT Nexus to this product!!!! I have been trying to make things work through smoking and have been completely unsuccessful Sad I finally broke down and decided to get a Vaporizer Smile I search several products and finally decided to get the Da Buddha Vaporizer (DBV), Black of course Smile

Anyways, I paid $365 AUD through an online vendor and it was at my doorstep the next day! I ran into issues on the purchase and called the number for immediate customer service that fixed all the issues with good outcome! Sadly the heater shield was cracked and then shattered during the initial heat up phase... so I had to wait one day for the replacement to be shipped Sad

Well, tonight I light it up and tried it. It took about 4 run through... but I finally got it!!! and wow!!! My first true break through into Hyperspace!!! OMG!!! And Vaporizing makes the material last soooo long!!!

Anyways... I just wanted to promote vaporization for those out there that might have been struggling and confused like I was... I am not necessarily promoting Da Buddha Vaporizors. But on that note I tried to find articles that gave reviews on vaporizors and there was none! So I just wanted to say that I would recommend Da Buddha Vaporizor and would make the purchase again. It is easy to use, portable, well constructed, has a cool name Smile and I can not complain about the current use results!

Anyways... if others have good Vaporizers... tell us here! I would love to know how other vaporizers work and the other members opinions of other vaporizers... as my opinion is highly biased Smile

Thanks for listening!!!

~Jez
Singularity already exists inside each of us. It isn't biology that is striving to singularity... but singularity that harnesses biology to live a life of greatness in the physical world. The secret is to find what your singularity wants and create it. This is what psychedelics show you!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ragabr
#2 Posted : 4/1/2011 2:00:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love my Da Buddha for vaporizing herbals, but have never tried it with the spice. Have you tried it with something else, to see if the machine picks up the taste of the DMT? How do you pack it, since the whip goes in horizontally?
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms