CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Is "breaking through" worth it? Options

DMTripper
#21 Posted : 2/8/2011 3:19:49 AM

John Murdoch IV

For me smoking DMT IS ALL ABOUT BREAKING THROUGH!
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tadgh78
#22 Posted : 2/8/2011 2:28:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks to everyone who posted. Thanks Gibran2 that was a pretty extreme experience you related.

I've decided that I do want to make the effort to break through now "at least once in my life". However, realistically I think I'll still have to get it done in one hit as Soulfood suggested otherwise as I'll just change my mind "half way to eternity" as usual.

It seems I have two options if I want to break-through on vaped spice.

1) Buy a GVG

2) Adjust my technique with the vaporstar and bong to allow me to get a full breakthrough dose in one hit.

Option 1) doesn't require much discussion at this point in time, in all likelihood it will work. It will just cost me 100 euro. Wink

Option 2) has the advantage that I already have everything I need to try it immediately so that seems the most appealing option right now.

With that in mind does anyone have any experience trying to break-through in one hit using the vaporstar? Is it achievable, if so how did you do it?

What I'm thinking I might try is a technique of toking continuously on the vaporstar and getting as much vapor into the bong as possible, while getting as little in my lungs as possible. This method should, I imagine, build up a nice thick white a cloud of vapor in the bong. I'll be unable to completely avoid inhaling some vapor of course so, when I start to lose co-ordination from the spice I'll remove my finger from the carb-hole and take the full of the bong of vapor in one mighty/desperate lungful. Laughing

Does this sound like a likely plan? I hope so because if it doesn't blast me to hyperspace in one go I doubt I'll have the gumption or the co-ordination to repeat the procedure for a second hit.

P.S Will whether or not there is water in the bong have any baring on how long the vapor stays suspended in the air before condensing on the sides or dissolving into the water? I figure the longer the vapor stays suspended in the bong the longer I have to build up a dense cloud for the hit.

teotenakeltje
#23 Posted : 2/8/2011 7:16:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the technique you describe above works like a charm! Don't worry about getting vapor in your lungs before releasing the hole, you can really suck on it till the whole bong is full with thick vapor, release,suck and....byebye!! Smile

This is how i managed to break true immediatly. I placed some spice on a bed of mint. I don't know the exact dose (didn't have a mg scale at the time), but i guess it must have been 20mg. It didn't look like much at all, that's why it caught me by surprise Smile

I didn't even had the time to exhale completely...i think i even dosed a bit too much because i blacked out partially.

The experience is just hard to describe in words..i'll leave that to the more talented members here. Let's say I forgot all about my existence on earth, got teased by funny looking gnomes, merged with hyperspace, feared for my life and my loved ones, and then enjoyed the afterglow.

jbark
#24 Posted : 2/8/2011 7:22:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

teotenakeltje wrote:

This is how i managed to break true immediatly.

Breaking True. Very happy

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

tadgh78
#25 Posted : 2/8/2011 7:55:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks teotenakeltje. Looks like I've found the method I'll be trying next! Very happy

Felnik
#26 Posted : 2/8/2011 8:20:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Had a lot of run ins with those ice cream parlor girls early on . I used to get one
That looked like a shiny plastic cartoon nurse . Never what I expected .
I don't see them anymore they've been replaced by a more complex series
Of light entities . Try predosing with caapi in some form. That will get you there .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

tadgh78
#27 Posted : 2/8/2011 8:40:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Felnik wrote:
Try predosing with caapi in some form. That will get you there .

I did pre-dose orally with 200mg Caapi extract an hour before. Next I'll be trying a 30mg sub-lingual dose a half-hour before vaping as was recommended earlier in the thread.

Felnik wrote:
Had a lot of run ins with those ice cream parlor girls early on . I used to get one
That looked like a shiny plastic cartoon nurse . Never what I expected .
I don't see them anymore they've been replaced by a more complex series
Of light entities .

When I saw them they looked pretty complex, they were doing the kaleidoscopic thing so I couldn't quite tell if I was seeing 5 ice-cream parlor girl entities or 1 entity morphing between multiple dimensions, but they were all smiling and so was I, so it was all good. Very happy

It's fascinating to me how much similarity of experience there seems to be in the kinds of visions that different people report having.

teotenakeltje
#28 Posted : 2/8/2011 9:16:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
teotenakeltje wrote:

JBArk

Very happy oops

gammagore
#29 Posted : 2/8/2011 10:24:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Breaking through" is so worth it, even if its only onceWink

jbark
#30 Posted : 2/8/2011 10:31:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

teotenakeltje wrote:
jbark wrote:
teotenakeltje wrote:

JBArk

Very happy oops

Breaking True was my answer to the question, also!Smile

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

El Ka Bong
#31 Posted : 2/19/2011 5:14:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"oh oh ... I've done it now..!" ... that feeling of fear is all the ego can do... as God is sucking all of you into the lungs of heaven, in a giant breath ... God's inhale ... and you just wandered into it like a luminous speck... of dust ...

God sucks you in, all the way into everything that God made. ...

... and then God's exhale is what creates everything, breathing out, and atoms re-condenses back into being ... But I swear it was ALL MADE OF LOVE just before the atoms and objects formed...

... definately worth it ..!

corpus callosum
#32 Posted : 3/24/2011 7:18:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

My answer to the OPs question is a categorical yes.

The difference between sub-breakthru doses and those which get you there is marked and only by experiencing it will the true power of this compound be revealed.If you only dabble with the lower doses, I think a part of you will always wonder about the fuller experience.

Mindset is key and adopting an observers attitude during the mission is the way to go.Leave interpretation for later.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Ice House
#33 Posted : 3/24/2011 7:29:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

The OP asked-
Quote:
Is "breaking through" worth it?

YES!

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

unclesyd
#34 Posted : 3/25/2011 2:44:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think any fear and anxiety associated with the (break threw/true) process stems form the old ego not wanting to let itself go. And maybe related to that or is created by your ego the fear of the unknown/fear of doing some psychological/physical harm. If you know what you are doing and are prepared though I believe only good things can come from this process.

But for the properly prepared/practiced voyageur the break-threw/ego death process is not to be feared but something to yearn for and welcome into your life. Once I was in a similar position of fear/inexperience and the book (The Psychedelic Experience)(can be read for free on Erowid) by Leary/Metzer/Ram Dass(forget his real name at the moment), helped me to find my way. I am a huge advocate of this manual for spiritual growth. I also break threw/kill my ego with almost every voyage.

So to sum up if you are frightened of the break threw then you probably are not ready/prepared for it. But if these are just nervous little butterflies in your stomach then as they say go out on that stage and break a leg. Just picture all of us watching in our underwear. Cool

Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

۩
#35 Posted : 3/25/2011 3:36:26 AM

Is it worth
the intensity
of seeing
our possibilities?

Yes I say.

narmz
#36 Posted : 3/25/2011 8:36:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

no
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

Kookaburra
#37 Posted : 3/26/2011 5:43:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tadgh78 wrote:
I've decided that I do want to make the effort to break through now "at least once in my life". However, realistically I think I'll still have to get it done in one hit as Soulfood suggested otherwise as I'll just change my mind "half way to eternity" as usual.

If it's difficult or impossible for you to get in one hit (high tolerance, etc), it might help to have a friend around to help light/hold the piece, etc. Sometimes it can be a lot easier when the only thing you have to do/think about is breathe.
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence McKenna

Xt
#38 Posted : 3/26/2011 7:38:22 PM

fractals wrote:
tadgh78 wrote:

If it's difficult or impossible for you to get in one hit (high tolerance, etc), it might help to have a friend around to help light/hold the piece, etc. Sometimes it can be a lot easier when the only thing you have to do/think about is breathe.

Dosing with Harmalas and having a GVG really helps.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

lowjackal
#39 Posted : 3/28/2011 11:14:48 AM

PuddinTane

gibran2 wrote:
tadgh78 wrote:
Really, how much better is it? Wouldn't most people consider a sub-breakthrough DMT trip to be a pretty wild ride already? Very happy

Swim has taken a strong pharma trip before and has had his ass handed to him in short order; vomiting, telepathy with the leprechauns in the walls, melting into the bathroom tiles, roaring with laughter at the absurdity of life and swims not even sure that that would be considered a "break through!"

Swims not sure he can handle a breakthrough and not sure he even wants to.

A breakthrough goes far beyond leprechauns and melting into walls.

A breakthrough is obviously very hard to put into words, but I often describe mine as “participation in the eternal mystery”. It is a glimpse of what truly is. It is a sacred experience.

That was perfectly put. Once u are there, u are there for what seems like alot more than 5 to 7 min. But those moments would make a more holy bible than anything the Gideons can mass produce and distribute. If I could only get the many languages /audible forms of godlike communication on audio..hmmmm
"Keep your friends close and your enemies dismembered."
Lowjackal original quote

obliguhl
#40 Posted : 3/28/2011 7:16:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

With that in mind does anyone have any experience trying to break-through in one hit using the vaporstar? Is it achievable, if so how did you do it?

Load up enough, because once hot, it can be hard to refill. Then, go easy on the flame, as it sometimes tends to overheat causing your spice to burning, rendering it ineffective.

PREV12