DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Combining DMT with Xanax and/or Zoloft Options

Dorge
#21 Posted : 2/22/2011 1:24:20 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Yes it is
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Felnik
#22 Posted : 2/22/2011 2:42:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

its the age of the quick fix for everything. I don't think there is a magic bullet for dealing with DMT other than your own natural ability to learn how to cope.

DMT is as real as it gets, its an ancient thing thats very wise , very advanced and very fucking weird !!. It best to go at it head on with your best human-ness forward.

I can understand attempting to lower anxiety, it can be intense. Over time you can learn so much about yourself by going at this thing straight on.
Fear in this case is great teacher.

it takes a little practice to reach an understanding with it and figure out a methodology that works for you . This includes dosage.

I think people should pay more careful attention to setting . It seems seriously overlooked from what I've been reading on nexus.

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Lodi
#23 Posted : 2/22/2011 5:23:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, My room mate just last night had taken a Calodopin about an hour before smoking DMT. I had an amazing experience, I felt someone very much larger than me grab my head and whip me back and forth across the universe. He had almost no CEV's and mild OEV's.

I think while most of anything that enhances your body or mind will have some kind of effect while smoking DMT.. But unless its LSD or Shrooms, then I stick to straight spice with no additives.

Much peace and love, also, no need to be scared, it wont hurt you even if it feels like its ripping you to pieces.
Everything I say is fictional, I do not support illegal drug use of any kind, SWIM is a fictional character.

DarkShaman
#24 Posted : 3/2/2011 7:28:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Fam, I have returned from the grave to spread my years of wisdom and love. I have not posted in quite some time, but am back with my tribe as if I've been reborn. Anyways:

DMTripper wrote:
If you need benzos for whatever then there's obviously something not right.

I prefer to NOT mix ANYTHING with psychedelics.

I am going to have to agree with this statement. Particularly in regards to the benzodiazepine tip. Friends, combining the energies that can be drawn from the natural psychoactive alkaloids that we all love, and know as psychedelics, can summon extreme, life-changing experiences if practiced with care and/or under the watchful guidance of a spiritual guide or shaman. However, when chemically-synthesized molecules are taken into the body, ESPECIALLY in combination with the natural psychoactives previously mentioned, unnatural changes and adverse effects can occur within our physical body as well as our minds. The spirit molecule is nothing to be taken lightly. If this is your stance then perhaps you will never discover the immense powers that dimethyltryptamine has to offer. This is nothing to be used on a recreational level. Additionally, this is in no way to say that this is the case for the aforementioned benzo-user at all. Chances are he/she takes this prescription drug regularly. Well, benzo-taker: my suggestion as a sage professional in this area would be to undertake dimethyltryptamine experimentations while abstaining from your benzodiazepine.

Good Luck, Travel Well, and Prosper During Hard Times-

Dark Shaman

of the

Blakk Skrollz Tribe

corpus callosum
#25 Posted : 3/2/2011 6:37:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

If you need benzos to allow you to go with the DMT experience then you need to work on your mindset so that you can venture forth without the crutch of the benzos.If you are unable to do this then perhaps DMT is not for you.

I prefer DMT on its own but having said that, it can go nicely with a hint of papavers off-spring.But its real magnificence is best experienced with the only ripples in the pond being caused by DMT and DMT alone.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

blue_velvet
#26 Posted : 3/2/2011 10:10:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DarkShaman wrote:

However, when chemically-synthesized molecules are taken into the body, ESPECIALLY in combination with the natural psychoactives previously mentioned, unnatural changes and adverse effects can occur within our physical body...

Could you please state your sources?

DiMiTriX
#27 Posted : 3/2/2011 10:26:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

blue_velvet wrote:
DarkShaman wrote:

However, when chemically-synthesized molecules are taken into the body, ESPECIALLY in combination with the natural psychoactives previously mentioned, unnatural changes and adverse effects can occur within our physical body...

ehhm..swim thinks he's saying that exactly due to the fact there's not much medical data about this combo Rolling eyes
Tz'is aná

Touche Guevara
#28 Posted : 3/11/2011 2:03:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hope so, because it almost reads like a naturalistic fallacy.

rOm
#29 Posted : 3/11/2011 5:42:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
If you need benzos for whatever then there's obviously something not right.

I prefer to NOT mix ANYTHING with psychedelics.

Aside from other psychedelics, some sorta herbal stimulants sometimes and few spices anti-nausea !
I mix quite alot with psych but Benzo is big No.
I just see it usable if you're actually completely freaking out and try to jump off the bridge...
Chemical straightjacked ...
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

DarkShaman
#30 Posted : 3/14/2011 3:10:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

blue_velvet wrote:
DarkShaman wrote:

No, because to this date I have no published books, articles, journals, or of the like.

DarkShaman
#31 Posted : 3/14/2011 3:12:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DiMiTriX wrote:
blue_velvet wrote:
DarkShaman wrote:

ehhm..swim thinks he's saying that exactly due to the fact there's not much medical data about this combo Rolling eyes

Not much medical data published, correct.

DarkShaman
#32 Posted : 3/14/2011 3:17:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Touche Guevara wrote:
Hope so, because it almost reads like a naturalistic fallacy.

Perhaps this is so.

On the other hand, one would do well to take my advice for what it is: results from years of experimentation. Otherwise, one would do well to discount my words as bollocks & ignore them. It is of no concern to me if one were to choose the latter - It's not my well-being that we're dabbling with at this point.

Rollenberg
#33 Posted : 3/23/2011 7:22:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have taken various benzos and smoked dmt and I have mixed feelings about the results.

I have done this several times, with several different benzos, at doses ranging from threshold to damn near OD.

Here is what I have found;

taking a benzo before smoking dmt is interesting. It allows you to have a 100% visual experience with no nagging fear or anxiety, or even negative feelings. However on the flipside, it really dulls down the specialness (not visually, but as far as how you interpret the experience) to the point where I would often find myself floating through hypserspace and then all the sudden just "stopping paying attention" until im back to sobriety basically. Like I will be chilling tripping balls, enjoying the visuals, but i will forget that i have to keep my eyes closed to get the most out of the experience and I will open my eyes and basically abort the trip, simply because its not interesting enough to keep my attention.

Hope that helps.
"Every facet, every compartment of your mind is to be programmed by you; if you don’t take the responsibility to program your own mind, the world will program it for you."

curious1
#34 Posted : 3/24/2011 9:41:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

very interesting answer rollenburg....I think that what everyone else is saying although less dogmatic and more informative - Thanks for your input.
Love

PREV12