FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Smoking a breakthrough dose in 1 hit versus 2 or 3 hits. Options

amor_fati
#21 Posted : 2/8/2011 4:24:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

gibran2 wrote:
A single rapid hit with a GVG (where a full dose is inhaled in a second or two) produces a breakthrough transition so rapid that often there really is no discernable come-up at all. The experience itself is often qualitatively different from a multiple inhalation experience. It is a different β€œlevel” of experience, and often very difficult to handle.

SWIM can regularly achieve these one-hitters with an improvised vaporizer if he's so bold as to apply his heating/breathing technique zealously enough to achieve it. Convection heating is certainly the key to achieving this, as conduction almost invariably produces too hot of a vapor, which will often result with a tickle in the throat, urging a cough.

SWIM became quite skilled at managing multiple hit "deposits" into a breakthrough when he used the machine in whatever form--particularly with a bubbler--and since he's been using more convection-oriented devices, he's noticed the habit giving way to going for one-hitters.

While he's nestling the vapor in his lungs after one of these, he'll usually end up with his head almost in his lap, arms around his torso, and eyes clinched shut, and while typically he'd do this only momentarily while absorbing the hit, sometimes he simply doesn't return from this position 'til well traveled and with a fair amount of re-entry shock. Considering SWIM's one to occasionally take a couple hits, realize he needs to urinate, and end up in the bathroom with a gaggle of entities, this level of incapacitation is fairly astounding to him and seems to be more and more a regular occurrence.

gibran2 wrote:
I also doubt that most people would need anywhere near 50mg of DMT if they were able to efficiently vaporize a dose and inhale it in a single rapid hit.

SWIM's gotten to a point where it seems possible that 40-60mg may be more prone to producing a blackout experience, so he'll be experimenting with 30-40mg one-hitters. It seems that the inefficiency of old techniques in all manner of administering the spice has resulted in under-estimating the potency. SWIM's all about making this stuff go further.

gibran2 wrote:
Mindlusion wrote:
...Its like: Big hit, place bong on table, hyperspace.

You forgot one part: Big hit, place bong on table, last thought is β€œOh no, what have I done?!”, hyperspace. Shocked

Ever get that guilty feeling where you start to consider all that you're leaving behind, feeling absolutely certain that there will be no return for just an instant in the launch?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

aetherbound
#22 Posted : 2/8/2011 4:54:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ever get that guilty feeling where you start to consider all that you're leaving behind, feeling absolutely certain that there will be no return for just an instant in the launch?

and my inner voice was saying "this is what you wanted...what you were trying to do"....oops...I broke my brain
In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!

Citta
#23 Posted : 2/8/2011 5:51:31 AM

Skepdick

amor_fati wrote:

Oooh yes..

amor_fati
#24 Posted : 2/8/2011 8:15:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

oh boy, SWIM says the 30-40mg one-hitter is definitely the way to go...knocked his socks off every time, it seems. Perhaps a paradigm shift on the horizon? The info will definitely be included in upcoming teks. One go in particular caught his fancy: He experienced a sort of psychically induced cybernetic symbiosis, perhaps brought on by the transhumanistic effect of how it came about--digital dissemination of information, manifested as augmented cognizance and whatnot.

Thanks for the tip, gibran2!

Mindlusion
#25 Posted : 2/8/2011 11:57:27 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

aetherbound wrote:

and my inner voice was saying "this is what you wanted...what you were trying to do"....oops...I broke my brain

"Why did I do this? I did it for a reason, am I a kind of person that likes this Stuff? WHY?" Laughing
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Kookaburra
#26 Posted : 2/20/2011 10:58:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has had the GVG for a few months now and very much likes it; she is able to get consistent massive hits. But she hasn't been able to break through on a single hit. She doesn't have a scale to measure, but she has held three hits for a count to 60 each time, exhaling a little vapor each time, and it's taken through that third hit. If she's still exhaling vapor after a count to sixty, and she can hear that tone rising the whole time, she thinks it's fair to assume that she did in fact get a pretty massive hit each time. Is it possible that she just needs a lot in order to break through?
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence McKenna

PREV12