CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Suggestions for a completely legal smoke? Options

tadgh78
#1 Posted : 10/25/2010 3:09:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Swims travelling to Sweden in December with his hand-carved Vapor-Genie and needs advice on some legal "Vapable" materials to bring with him that can be used in place of changa, (therefor avoiding the worry of bringing an illegal substance (DMT) through an aerport).

Swims looking for suggestions/recipes for a herb or herb blend that that would fit the bill. Swims thinking of Salvia+Caapi+peppermint as a starting point?

Any others suggestions would be welcome. Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 10/25/2010 4:33:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Apparently Salvia Divinorum and Savinorin A are not legal to possess in Sweden since 2006.

I would regard yourself as a guest of the countries you visit and respect their laws.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

The Centre
#3 Posted : 10/25/2010 3:07:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well if salvia is illegal, I guess you're screwed for a legal smoke with powerful effects. If you are desperate enough to go the illegal route, make some peppermint changa. Just be sure to have it 1:3, for the crystals to be less visible.

andeje
#4 Posted : 10/25/2010 4:04:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would think trying to take anything short of store bought cigarette's would be asking for trouble. If you get caught with a bag of herbs and a pipe, whether legal or not, the authorities or going to think the worse until it's proven what you have is legal. Just seems like you'd be asking for trouble and/or a huge hassle at some point.

The Mind lets in the light, then the dark, in interaction; so time is generated.
At the end Mind awards victory to the light; time ceases and the Mind is complete.
-Philip K. Dick

http://www.vortext.com/amnesis/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tadgh78
#5 Posted : 10/25/2010 6:43:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advise guys. Swims reconsidered bringing the vapor genie with him. He only really wanted to bring it in order to show it off to some or the people he'll be meeting. However he doesn't think it would be worth attracting the attention of the law just to create a momentary bit of interest.

gammagore
#6 Posted : 10/25/2010 9:59:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Centre wrote:
If you are desperate enough to go the illegal route, make some peppermint changa. Just be sure to have it 1:3, for the crystals to be less visible.

Terrible advise!!

Metanoia
#7 Posted : 10/26/2010 2:01:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
The Centre wrote:
If you are desperate enough to go the illegal route, make some peppermint changa. Just be sure to have it 1:3, for the crystals to be less visible.

Terrible advise!!

I have to second that. Although desperation can make people do some pretty stupid things. Very happy

Capt_Bones
#8 Posted : 10/26/2010 3:14:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
The Centre wrote:

Terrible advise!!

AMAZING ADVICE!! Very happy
(had to Razz )

i suggest the druid mood blend from iamshaman.com
great stuff, just like it says it connects the body and mind very well..
great potentiator with anything you might be partying with or meditating on over seas
(and no im not getting money for this nor do i work for iamshaman... i wish though! great site and folks there)
The D M T is in your mind.

tadgh78
#9 Posted : 10/26/2010 8:44:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Capt_Bones, the Druid Mood blend looks interesting Swim has ordered a half oz from the site just to check it out.. I still don't think Swim'll be bringing it through an airport baggage check though. Pleased

reflexion
#10 Posted : 10/26/2010 10:06:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

please let us know what you think of that smoke blend, tadgh78.
im interested in hearing more about it.
thanks

kyrolima
#11 Posted : 10/27/2010 5:16:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i'd just buy some pot there Very happy
elusive illusion

endlessness
#12 Posted : 10/27/2010 9:00:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
The Centre wrote:

Terrible advise!!

and consider yourself warned, The Centre, for advicing someone to transport illegal substances across borders! You should really know better that we do not condone this and that this has VERY serious risks not only for this person but for the whole community! From now on please be more mindful of the possible consequences of your advices

The Traveler
#13 Posted : 10/27/2010 10:05:25 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

The Centre wrote:
Well if salvia is illegal, I guess you're screwed for a legal smoke with powerful effects. If you are desperate enough to go the illegal route, make some peppermint changa. Just be sure to have it 1:3, for the crystals to be less visible.

Capt_Bones wrote:
gammagore wrote:
The Centre wrote:

Terrible advise!!

AMAZING ADVICE!! Very happy
(had to Razz )

i suggest the druid mood blend from iamshaman.com
great stuff, just like it says it connects the body and mind very well..
great potentiator with anything you might be partying with or meditating on over seas
(and no im not getting money for this nor do i work for iamshaman... i wish though! great site and folks there)

I am quite shocked to see this kind of advice here and even more about the fact that one person states that its 'amazing advice'.Rolling eyes

I hope that you both understand that you are promoting ways of drug trafficking, something that can not only endanger just the person in question but also this community! If this place gets known as a place for methods of drug trafficking then I'm pretty sure it's gone in no time (either by me stopping this site as a whole or by legal action).

So consider BOTH of you warned and please grow up with your thoughts about this subjects.

The Traveler