We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Let go. Options

GreenD
#1 Posted : 2/9/2010 3:43:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I want you to let go, completely while reading this.

Do you feel it, me?
I'm going to grab you.
YANK. You.

Pull. You.

In the gut, the muscle gut,
I splinter thin tinder,
Grabbing your pain,
I'll swipe your sins,
And view your gain.

Listen to this, this final run;

I've seen the end, its full of fun, we can neither change, nor destroy it, infact, in time you will learn the secret. We are just a plane, a string in fact, set upon the back of God, the operator's gun. We contrive in this place, reason and logic abound, yet when asking simple questions, paradoxes around. We try to cope, with the fear, that lonliness we've seen. Its just a myth, uneven bliss, blinding by our sound. Our lives are played out as if cards, thinking there's a strategy, fortunately or poorly unfortunate, we can only see wrong. You and I, we're one in the same, our strings share few knots. I hope you're seeing where I'm going, and not getting lost. To see time, as the bird's eye view, is simple and true. However the chemistry simply forbids, forbids us from this too. A neuron here, will send in air, that sweet humming that we conceive. The consciousness, the perceptive view, the simply far-fetched untrue. We're tricked and turned, and eventually we learn, may it be the end, but we do. We see the line, the plane, the string, and undress all the fool.

Life is grand, but life is sick, it's laughter is dark. It's compassion is beyond warmth, however it is thick. Hard to achieve, yet hard to escape, euphoria wins out - let it be known, it is your own, the way you see the route. Happiness is the path, not the distination, the wise man once said. The wisest follow their own words, and take to early bed.

I'll let you label myself as open, or simply forget your name. I'd like that you let go, speak from the get-go, and tame your outrageous game. Up and down, turn it around, we're here for you, and I. Speak for yourself, you've taken my words, and reflected them in my eye.

"So why then, has all my life made no sound?"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

shoe
#2 Posted : 2/9/2010 5:18:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Right on, brother.

Right up until "hard to achieve", that is not my truth. 'hard' is relative. Great poem and thankyou. you mentioned confusion and trouble and so-on. have you re-read this poem, might you revise it?
shoe

реР рднреВрд░реНрднреБрд╡: рд╕реНрд╡: рддрддреНрд╕рд╡рд┐рддреБрд░реНрд╡рд░реЗрдгреНрдпрдВ ред рднрд░реНрдЧреЛ рджреЗрд╡рд╕реНрдп рдзреАрдорд╣рд┐, рдзреАрдпреЛ рдпреЛ рди: рдкреНрд░рдЪреЛрджрдпрд╛рддреН
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

GreenD
#3 Posted : 2/9/2010 11:04:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:
Right on, brother.

Right up until "hard to achieve", that is not my truth. 'hard' is relative. Great poem and thankyou. you mentioned confusion and trouble and so-on. have you re-read this poem, might you revise it?

I dislike revising, I will never correct a poem unless I've mispelt something. It's just the free flow of my thoughts, if I constructed and edited it, I would no longer view it as a poem.

ragabr
#4 Posted : 2/9/2010 11:42:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoothly done, feels just about right.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

vetiarvind
#5 Posted : 2/10/2010 5:24:11 AM

Arvind

Your post is a great coincidence! I just decided today to quit my full time job and pursue my own path in my home country for a while. This post resonates a lot with me, especially this: "Happiness is not the destination, it is the path". Too long have I looked to the future with hope while chipping away at an unfulfilling career. There is no time more valuable than the present, and for once in my life I've decided take a chance, go with the flow and see what life brings. It is scary in part, but there is also a lightness in your heart that resonates with your deeper self when you decide to just let go.
This is it. This is what it was. This is what it will be.

GreenD
#6 Posted : 2/10/2010 5:53:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Vetiar, it is intuition... It's the flow of life that allowed you to come up with that, contrasting the flow of money.

Money is the blindness that holds our fears, our stress. What to fear in a world where everything is fair and represented correctly, besides, maybe, your inner demons..Wink