We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How can I make Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark DMT Slurry stronger Options

wilspeak
#1 Posted : 12/21/2021 3:37:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, this is my first time making DMT. I used the DMT Salt tek with about 50 grams of MHRB. Now I am trying to form DMT crystals. The crystals are not forming as well as I thought it would be. How can I make Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark DMT Slurry Stronger? Can I add more MHRB? or should I add more salt and acid to the MHRB slurry? Thank You in advance. Smile
It was revealed to me that our Sun is a living and intelligent Being. Sacred Geometry is a Langauge.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 12/24/2021 12:35:05 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
Can I add more MHRB? or should I add more salt and acid to the MHRB slurry?
You need to use alkali when preparing the slurry for extracting with NPS.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

wilspeak
#3 Posted : 12/24/2021 3:16:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Quote:
Can I add more MHRB? or should I add more salt and acid to the MHRB slurry?
You need to use alkali when preparing the slurry for extracting with NPS.

Hello downwardsfromzero, what kind of alkali? can you can explain
It was revealed to me that our Sun is a living and intelligent Being. Sacred Geometry is a Langauge.

bismillah
#4 Posted : 12/24/2021 4:24:26 AM

My Personalized Tag

Alkali; you need to make the solution basic. Commonly we use sodium hydroxide (household lye).

Semantics, but someone will eventually get on your case for this... you aren't making the DMT, merely extracting it Smile
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

wilspeak
#5 Posted : 12/24/2021 5:42:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile

wilspeak
#6 Posted : 12/24/2021 5:44:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
Alkali; you need to make the solution basic. Commonly we use sodium hydroxide (household lye).

Semantics, but someone will eventually get on your case for this... you aren't making the DMT, merely extracting it Smile

Hello bismillah, Thank You

Dirty T
#7 Posted : 12/24/2021 5:37:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Posting a link to your 'salt tek' or telling us what directions you followed will help us to help you. As Bis said if your tek involves an acid boil you will have to basify with something like Sodium Hydroxide or Lime to raise the PH of the solution and allow the DMT molecules to freebase and become soluble in your NPS (normally an aliphatic hydrocarbon blend such as Naphtha VM&P. Salt and heat helps prevent emulsions in STB (straight to base) teks but those don't involve an acid boil. Most recently I have produced up to 4% using my own straight to base extraction technique and 4 sets of 2 pulls over a 4 day period or 8 total pulls resulted in 1.5 grams white and .5 gram yellow, tan and brown mixed DMT.

My yields are abnormally high but I have a theory why I am able to do this and it involves my grinder getting hot but more testing is involved. My yields have been between 2.5% and 3% for a while but the last run at 4 was unheard of and nuts.

murklan
#8 Posted : 12/25/2021 11:01:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dirty T wrote:
... Most recently I have produced up to 4% using my own straight to base extraction technique and 4 sets of 2 pulls over a 4 day period or 8 total pulls resulted in 1.5 grams white and .5 gram yellow, tan and brown mixed DMT.

My yields are abnormally high but I have a theory why I am able to do this and it involves my grinder getting hot but more testing is involved. My yields have been between 2.5% and 3% for a while but the last run at 4 was unheard of and nuts.

Would love to get a write up of your experiences and technique!

Dirty T
#9 Posted : 12/26/2021 8:59:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have described what I do in the "minimum polymer" thread. My contribution is towards the end. My yields are without recrystallization but I rarely recrystallize unless I screwed something up which is kind of hard to do.

murklan
#10 Posted : 12/27/2021 9:16:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dirty T wrote:
I have described what I do in the "minimum polymer" thread. My contribution is towards the end. My yields are without recrystallization but I rarely recrystallize unless I screwed something up which is kind of hard to do.

Great! I'll check that out.

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 12/28/2021 2:02:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

As stated, if anything, add more of a basic solution (though I suppose at this point you could probably just dump a little more in).

Dirty T wrote:

Twisted Evil that's absatively posilutely wonderful. Aside from technique, it could also be the time of year your bark is harvested. Both ACRB and MHRB have shown to vary in alkaloid content based on the time of year it blossoms depending on what hemisphere it's grown in.

I would love a dedicated thread for your experimentation. I'd love to get 4%.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Dirty T
#12 Posted : 12/31/2021 6:41:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The root grinder I use gets extremely hot when it's grinding the bark. So hot if I leave it to cool before opening it will produce a cavitation in the center and some of it "melts" and gets stuck to the walls and lids. This "melted" bark is very dark and glossy and had a very strong 'spice' smell. I have a theory it has a high concentration of DMT that is easier to extract so the bark is already spitting out the molecule before cell lysing even takes place. The rest I attribute to salt, double the standard pulls (I do pulls for 4 days, 2 pulls back to back each day), heat and patience in the freezer, I leave each tray for a minimum of 36 hours. I've figured out a lot of things, like shaking for 10 seconds works just as well as stirring with an immersion blender for 10 minutes and with a 5% salt concentration and heat emulsions always break within 5 minutes, the NPS will completely clear. I would like to use less lye but I really like how quickly the molecule is released so I think I'm pretty happy with my technique.