We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First pharmauasca experience! Options

MAGMA17
#1 Posted : 11/11/2021 5:24:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Deleted

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

bismillah
#2 Posted : 11/11/2021 7:01:13 PM

My Personalized Tag

Wow... fascinating trip. Lucky that you get so much mileage out of your plants. For me even 4g rue and 7g mimosa barely starts showing me anything.

You're right about our decisions having weight. It's so easy to fall into the nothing matters trap, especially now that it's the hot trend of today's youth to be empty and depressed. Meaninglessness is an illusion. So is meaning... We all create reality together, and meaning can be found in every little thing if you open your eyes.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 11/11/2021 7:17:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you MAGMA17! Reminds me of my first experiences.

Whew! Glad you made it through the anxious phase. I updated my post on the very easy pharmahuasca recipe so that if this is your first time, only take one gram to know how sensitive you are.

I wouldn't have believed that the dose you took could take one so deep, but it may be both to personal sensitivity and your little previous experience.

I believe the more we practice using these substances, the more skills we build to handle the difficult situations. I think fear of dying and fear of going insane are very common things you get when you are inexperienced and get overwhelmed. Once you gain more experience, you can trust better the safety of the substances you use and also have more trust in that the experience will eventually end even though it doesn't feel like that when it's peaking.

Psychedelics can indeed make you appreciate life and bring back the childlike feeling of novelty in things you experience. That is a very beautiful gift for us.

What do you think, MAGMA17, where does your path take you now?
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

MAGMA17
#4 Posted : 11/12/2021 12:31:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Deleted

Tomtegubbe
#5 Posted : 11/12/2021 6:03:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it's very good if you can avoid the nausea. It might have been due to your low dose. If you up the dose, nausea will most likely appear at some point.

You could try splitting the dose. I am yet to figure out the best proportions for the second administration, but you could go for, say 3 grams of rue and just one gram of mimosa, see what it does, and then take some more mimosa (like another gram) and a pinch of rue (like half a gram).

In ayahuasca ceremonies they often offer you several cups depending on how you handle the first dose.

Music helps me a lot with the experience. It serves as an anchor for your focus and also helps to set the mood and keep the intentions. The traditional icaro music serves very well. I'm in between artists currently so I can't recommend one, but doing a little exploration on YouTube will yield results 🙂
My preferred method:

MAGMA17
#6 Posted : 11/12/2021 3:36:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Deleted

skoobysnax
#7 Posted : 11/14/2021 3:46:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MAGMA17 wrote:

I was totally blown away by the sounds, it was amazing. I didn't expect such a thing. In addition to these sounds that you have all surely heard on this journey, I felt melodies inside my head, as if someone was singing and helping me. They were melodies that I absolutely did not create, but that generated themselves and managed to make me cling and carry me.

If you remember the melody work it into your preparation. I have such a song i was gifted and i never start a session without it. It adds focus and a feeling of connection that didn't exist before this happened. After i came out of hyperspace the song lingered and i immediately hummed it into a recorder. Lucky because like dreams it faded in memory until i revisted that recording.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

MAGMA17
#8 Posted : 11/15/2021 11:17:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Deleted

MAGMA17
#9 Posted : 11/16/2021 12:02:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Deleted

Tomtegubbe
#10 Posted : 11/16/2021 1:59:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks MAGMA17! This is wonderful research. I'm having a session with a relatively inexperienced friend soon, and we'll probably go with your suggested proportions for the first cup and then take another if it feels right. I'm very glad you had an experience like this. It usually takes some trial and error to learn the way that suits you the best, but seems like you have got hang of it very quickly!
My preferred method:

MAGMA17
#11 Posted : 11/16/2021 3:31:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Deleted

Voidmatrix
#12 Posted : 11/17/2021 12:18:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Truly beautiful! So much self-discovery there. And you have support here!

As time goes by, and you interact with psychedelics more, you'll be able to consistently journey without a sitter (though I recommend sitters for those who feel they need one). I tend to journey alone more often than not, especially if it is DMT related. There aren't many that I feel I would truly enjoy tripping with, and to me that's okay generally.

I am glad you came out it safely. The balcony part made my heart skip a beat for a moment.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

MAGMA17
#13 Posted : 11/17/2021 2:25:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Deleted

Voidmatrix
#14 Posted : 11/17/2021 3:06:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

MAGMA17 wrote:
I don't really have anyone who could be a sitter for me, so if i want to travel in hyperspace I have to do it alone. The only one person who I can trust lives so far from me so it's impossible! In fact I don't know if it's wrong but I'm not sharing my experiences with anyone I know except with this friend that I mentioned (and this forum). I think you know very well the prejudices that people can have. I already know they wouldn't understand.

I don't think it's wrong. It's yours to do with it as you please. And you're right, people don't understand. I have toned down who I talk to about it, usually waiting for some kind of cue that it's all clear to do so.

Well, in doing it alone, you will build a lot of courage and experience.

Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽